- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Asteroids: Recharged?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Asteroids: Recharged is 2.5/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Asteroids: Recharged?
There are 17 offline trophies in Asteroids: Recharged.
- How many online trophies are there in Asteroids: Recharged?
There are 0 online trophies in Asteroids: Recharged.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Asteroids: Recharged?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Asteroids: Recharged is 3-5+ hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Asteroids: Recharged?
- How many missable trophies are there in Asteroids: Recharged?
There are 0 missable trophies in Asteroids: Recharged.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Asteroids: Recharged?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Asteroids: Recharged.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Asteroids: Recharged?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Asteroids: Recharged.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2.5/10 (Platinum Difficulty Thread)
- Offline trophies: 17 (3, 4, 9, 1)
- Online trophies: 0 - Coop is local multiplayer only
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 3-5+ Hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 Arcade Mode, 1 Challenge Mode, Cleanup
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Additional Peripherals? Yes, two controllers are requires (the "switch user" trick doesn't work on the PS4 stack)
Atari is back again for another classic schmup! This time it's the beloved game of Asteroids, but upgraded with modern gameplay and additional power-ups to collect as you play through the game. Post the high score, beat challenge mode, or join a friend in coop as you take down Asteroids both big and small along with hostile UFOs aiming to take you out. Asteroids Recharged is a much needed throwback to an original favorite, but if you're looking to get Platinum, you'll need some additional hardware to do so. Two trophies require coop mode which is local multiplayer only, so you'll need a second controller. If you're playing the PS4 version, you can use both the DualShock and the Dual Sense. If you're playing the PS5 version, you can only use the DualSense. Don't let the phrase "coop" throw you off, though, as there is no different between solo and coop outside of there's just another ship with you. If they die, you can still continue on without them. The trophies will only unlock for Player 1 and they do not autopop between stacks.
Step 1: Play Arcade Mode and aim for a score of 6,000 points
The 6,000 points required for The Invisible Man will more than likely take you a few tries to get, so this is a good opportunity so get some practice in and really get a feel for the game. Asteroids is not a twin-stick shooter and the navigation/steering is tanky, which might take getting a little used to since the standard for games nowadays has tended to be twin-stick. You'll get an idea of how the Asteroids break apart, which UFOs are good, and which UFOs are hostile, which will only aid you once you start Challenge Mode. Once you've reached 6,000 points in Arcade Mode, you will have unlocked the following trophies:
Keep Yourself Alive
The Invisible Man
Step 2: Play through Challenge Mode
There are 31 Challenges to complete in this game, all of which will be pretty straight forward. These must be done in order and will unlock gradually as you progress through the list. If the Challenges have a checkmark on the top corner, it means you've completed it. Once you've completed all 31, you will have unlocked:
Step 3: Coop Trophies
There are two trophies that will require a coop partner (local only). Both of these can be done in Challenge Mode (Friends Will Be Friends will more than likely unlock naturally). The 31 Challenges are the exact same as the 31 Challenges in Solo Mode, so you don't have to worry about an increase in difficulty with an additional player being added. The Challenge will be marked as complete so long as one player is still alive to finish it. Even if Player 2 is the only one still alive, it'll count for Player 1. Once you've completed Challenge Mode in coop mode, you will have unlocked:
Friends Will Be Friends
Step 4: Cleanup
There's a pretty good chance you have unlocked the majority of the miscellaneous trophies in the previous steps, but if you're still missing any, please see their individual descriptions for where you can get them done. If they can be done in Challenge Mode, the recommended Challenge will also be provided. Once you've cleaned up all of the miscellaneous trophies, you will have unlocked:
Now I'm Here
All Dead, All Dead
Put Out the Fire
We Will Rock You
That Was Me