A big thanks to kinjall for making this banner!
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 5-10/10 - Difficulty is very dependent on skill and equipment. If you have a wheel and pedals and some experience of racers it's a 5, if you have a controller and lots of experience of racers it's a 10. (Estimated Trophy Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 40 (25, 13, 2)
- Online trophies: 2 Online! , Sim Racer
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 150+ hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes - All Special Events must be completed on Alien difficulty.
I would recommend using the bonnet camera view, or cockpit camera for open-wheel cars. This gives you the best view of the track ahead of you, allowing you to focus on driving and always taking the best line. One final setting to recommend is manual transmission rather than automatic. If you want to platinum Assetto Corsa I'm going to assume you're serious. If you're serious, you need to be using manual. If you never have before, you need to learn. Manual transmission allows you to have a better feel for a car and better control, and will be essential in driving each car to its fullest potential. It also forces you to concentrate more, which automatically makes you a better driver.
If you're playing with a controller, there are settings you can change to make cars slightly more responsive. This thread on the AC forum contains a good discussion on settings and explanations of how to get the controls set up to suit you. Don't be afraid to try different settings until you find what works, you can quickly access and change the settings from the pause menu while you're driving.
Step One: Complete Career Mode. Most of Assetto Corsa's trophies are earned in two game modes - Career and Special Events. Career features various series which you can work through, with a mixture of Race and Time Attack events. The good news here is you can set the difficulty to Very Easy, meaning this step will only be time-consuming. You'll be setting out to earn a gold medal in every event here, with more detail about each series under each relevant trophy.
Career Mode starts with only the first Novice Series available. Playing through each series in order and earning a gold medal will unlock everything, so there's no need to stress about completing a certain series at a certain time.
At the end of the step you will have earned the following trophies for each series:
Trofeo Advanced Series
GT Extreme Series
Trofeo Advanced Driver
You will also have the opportunity to unlock these miscellaneous trophies:
First Time Attack
Club of 100
At the end of this step, you will have earned these trophies:
Time Attack Master
You Are Special!
After this step you will have earned these trophies: