- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Arkanoid - Eternal Battle is 10/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
There are 10 offline trophies in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle.
- How many online trophies are there in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
There are 14 online trophies in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle is 26-35 hours, skill dependent..
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
- How many missable trophies are there in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
There are 3: Sense of Priorities, Business Acumen and Chain Reaction missable trophies in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
Flawless Round , complete Neo Mode without using a continue.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Arkanoid - Eternal Battle.
Banner by Ryukori
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 10/10 (Platinum Difficulty Thread)
- Offline trophies: 10 (4, 4, 2,)
- Online trophies: 14 (2, 7, 4, 1)
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 26-35 hours, skill dependent. (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (Neo Mode), 1 (Retro Mode), 100 (Eternal Battle Multiplayer Matches)
- Number of missable trophies: 3 - Sense of Priorities , Business Acumen and Chain Reaction .
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Flawless Round , complete Neo Mode without using a continue
Taito’s classic brick breaker returns to modern consoles, with an online battle royale multiplayer mode that’s surprisingly entertaining. Arkanoid: Eternal Battle and its trophy list focuses a great deal on this Eternal Battle mode, with the greatest challenge coming from beating the game’s single player Neo Mode without continuing. Some of those multiplayer trophies are no slouch either. This is an extremely difficult Platinum trophy overall.
Step 1: Neo Mode
There is some flexibility with what order you can do these trophies in, so it may be a good idea to start with the new single player mode to get accustomed to the game’s physics. Beating this mode without using a continue will be the ultimate goal however this will absolutely not happen on the first try, or maybe the hundredth try even. You can go through this mode once using your continues and knock out a few trophies along the way.
Sense of Priorities
Once you’ve got these single player trophies now you can make a run at beating the game without continues. You’ll want to rely on your powerups and stockpiling extra lives and hoping for a few lucky bounces too.
Step 2: Eternal Battle Mode
The namesake game mode is surprisingly fun, although unsurprisingly the player count is almost non-existent. Thankfully any empty spots are filled with AI who are competitive but beatable. After tanking one round to take 25th place you will want to work on obtaining 20 victories and 100 matches played (these 100 matches are necessary for unlocking every skin). One of these victories you will want to collect every item capsule, another time using no item capsules and another victory using no multiplayer powerups.
Final square (Eternal Battle)
Victory Royale (1 win)
Semi-pro (3 wins)
Pro (5 wins)
Expert (7 wins)
Champion (10 wins)
Legend (20 wins)
I'll be back
Step 3: Versus Mode and Retro Mode
The last bit of cleanup here to get the last trophies, including the last of the background skins will be to win a battle against the AI in a Versus Mode match and to complete the original Retro Mode with as many continues as you need.
Arcade Room King
Savior of the Universe