Banner by Kraig
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Thread)
- Offline trophies: 4 (1, 2, 1)
- Online trophies: 2 (1, 1)
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1-2 Hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1+
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: ORIGINAL MODE you can change difficulty, HI SCORE MODE has no adjustable difficulty settings.
One of the greatest side scrolling arcade games (and grossly underrated one at that) is available as a part of the Arcade Archives series. Like many games in the series, the trophy list is unispired sadly. You will breeze through these trophies in about an hour or so with little difficulty. However, if you are looking for a really fun arcade title with gameplay that holds up today, Sunset Riders is an awesome arcade port for consoles.
Step 1: ORIGINAL MODE
In ORIGNAL MODE you can access the options and settings by pushing in on . Feel free to increase your lives and adjust the difficulty if you want. Once your options are set, you can hit repeatedly to give yourself as many credits as you need. Go wild! You should be able to beat every stage and amass over 400,000 points in your first run.
Score 50,000 points
Score 200,000 points
Score 400,000 points
Mark high score
Step 2: HI SCORE MODE
There's one last trophy exclusive to HI SCORE MODE. You'll just need to score 10,000 points in order to have enough to points to post a high score. You should have 10,000 points midway through the first boss fight.
HI SCORE Player