- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Aragami 2?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Aragami 2 is 3/10 .
- How many offline trophies are there in Aragami 2?
There are 45 offline trophies in Aragami 2.
- How many online trophies are there in Aragami 2?
There are 0 online trophies in Aragami 2.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Aragami 2?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Aragami 2 is 20-25 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Aragami 2?
1, plus mission select for misc trophy cleanup.
- How many missable trophies are there in Aragami 2?
There are 0 missable trophies in Aragami 2.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Aragami 2?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Aragami 2.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Aragami 2?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Aragami 2.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Personal Opinion) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 45 (26, 16, 2, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 20-25 hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1, plus mission select for misc trophy cleanup
- Number of missable trophies: None, mission select is available
- Glitched trophies: None as of latest patch (07/10/21)
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
Welcome to the Aragami 2 Trophy Guide. The ninja assassin sequel to the 2016 game Aragami. It is a third person stealth game where you play as an assassin with the power to control the shadows, just like the original. The game is very straight forward and is split via an interactive mission board, that sees you visiting various regions to undergo missions as you tackle the games story. From a trophy perspective, there are no missables, no difficulty related trophies and all missions can be replayed at any point to help with collectibes and all miscellaneous combat related trophies etc that you will need on your journey to the platinum.
Step 1: Complete the Game, Complete 10 S-Rank Missions and Get All Collectibles (Golden Statues & Blueprints).
Straight forward enough here, just play through the story and where possible focus on obtaining the 10 S Ranks required for the Master Ninja trophy so see that for details. Also as you play find as many collectibles as you can to reduce the time required post game clean up. I have added into the guide collectible videos that will help with this process.
Credit to Skryux for kindly letting me use his videos.
During this step you should be looking to earn the following trophies:
The Hidden Village
A Pleasant Stay
Secrets of the Earth
The Lion’s Den
Heart of Fire
Step 2: Cleanup all remaining trophies and reach Rank 30
Once you complete the game, depending on what you have left to do, this is where you will spend a bit of time cleaning up any misc trophies and probably trying to hit rank 30. You may find that a lot of misc trophies outside of story and collectibles, you will have unlocked as you have progressed the story but please reference the Guide for info on what you may need regarding abilities or where to obtain certain trophies. As hitting rank 30 may be the last trophy you need, you can either rerun Mission 20 for 450xp which you can earn in less than 2mins or you can rerun the final mission which will net you around double the amount (850-900xp) but will take anything between 5-10mins. With this in mind, neither method takes too long and if you S Rank a lot of missions on route to finishing the story, you may find you are at around level 25-27 when you finish the story.
Reach Rank 30:
The Spirit of Vengeance and whatever else you require to Legend .