- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 2 (1, 1)
- Online trophies: 10 (6, 3, 1)
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: It is not currently possible to 100% this game because Apple-ocalypse and Social Addict are unobtainable.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 + 500 online games
- Number of missable trophies: N/A
- Glitched trophies: 2 - Apple-ocalypse and Social Addict - Permanently Unobtainable.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
This game has now been delisted from the PS Store due to THQ going bankrupt and can no longer be bought. Also note that no trophies obtainable due the servers closing and Facebook support being removed with the 4.78 Firmware update.
The game of hilarious comparisons goes digital. Enjoy a virtual version of the classic game, just play cards from your on screen hand that best match a card played by the judge!
- Play online with up to five of your friends in classic mode or in all new game modes, Backed Apples and Crab Apples!
- Choose from 26 hilarious Apple Avatars
- Customize the game with quirky environments like Space Apples, Wild West Apples and Carnival Apples!
- Win games and collect special Golden Apple Cards that offer surprising twists to gameplay!
Golden Apple Cards:
Every Apple for Himself - Steal one point from the targeted player.
Rotten Apple - Target a player to miss the next round.
Apple Turnover - Reverse the order of judging.
Apple Picker - Target a player to exchange their entire hand.
Yes, We Have No Apples - Block all players from using Golden Apple Cards this round.
Upset the Apple Cart - Turn over the current Green Apple Card to reveal a fresh pick.
Apple Tart - Receive credit for winning this round, no matter which card is chosen.
A Bushel of Fun DLC
Worm! - You win the round!
Bad Apple - Block the targeted player from playing their next Golden Apple Card.
Apple Squared - Receive two points if you win this round.
Apple Sauce - Award points to all players this round.
Step 1: Start off the game by going to Single Player and complete the tutorial mode to get Apple Seeds. Finish Single Player mode to get Apple-opolis (or get it by playing several online games).
Step 2 - No longer possible due to server closure and the removal of Facebook Support: Focus on playing online games with the Golden Apple cards turned on. To maximize your time try to play shorter rounds (I recommend doing 3 rounds because it makes things quicker and still gives you enough time to work on the other trophies). Play 500 games to get the An Apple a Day trophy and along the way unlock all of the rest.
[PST Would Like to Thank bnecker717 for this Road Map]