- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 Trophy Difficulty Rating
- Offline trophies: 1 , 1 , 13
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 6-10 hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (with some save reloads)
- Number of missable trophies: 14 - Anna My Love, Black Night, Safe, Ghostbuster!, Sherlock, First Take, Straight to the Goal, Jump in the house, Way of the Sabot Maker, Bookworm, Anna Fhtagn, Once Upon a Time, Scientific Method, That’s All Folks!
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies: No
Anna: Extended Edition is a psychological horror game that is set in an abandoned sawmill. The game is very vague and without a guide, it would be difficult getting all the trophies. However, with a guide the game is made very easy, as long as you take advantage of save points you can complete this to 100% in one and a bit playthroughs.
The only thing you can really do is play the game! As you work your way through, make sure you get all the collectibles listed. Refer to the individual trophy descriptions for more information on how to earn the specific trophies. See That's All Folks! trophy description for how to get 100%. Following this will also net you the 100% trophy as well. Below is a list to show what order you should be earning the trophies in:
Jump in the house
Its dark here
Once Upon a Time
Anna, My Love
Straight to the Goal
Way of the Sabot Maker
That’s All Folks!
At the end of this you should have a brand new 100% completed game, congratulations!
Remember you have plenty of save files to play with, so make sure you save often, as this can be abused to make the game easier. For a mini guide on when to save, please refer to the That’s All Folks! trophy description as I have included a mini guide on when and where to save/reload.
If anybody is interested in a step-by-step guide then Marona over at steamcommunity has made one that can be followed for PS3 as well: LINK
[PST Would Like To Thank ClungePumper for this Roadmap]