- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 7 (1, 4, 2)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3-4 hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty Options
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional Peripherals required?: No
The girl wanted, is a curse of an angel or a miracle of a devil.
This visual novel is a Japanese store exclusive. There are 3 chapters centered around different people while the 4th chapter brings them all together. There are no CG's for reaching Bad Ends so only focus on getting the Good End for each chapter. This guide loosely follows an all Japanese guide for collecting all CG's on Desert Rain.
Holding or or tapping skips text
is to select
to back out
is for saving
is for loading
Step 1 – Complete the Normal Route
Start a new game and select all the correct choices to reach the Good End of every chapter and finish the Normal Route.
????? [Chapter 1 Finished]
????? [Chapter 2 Finished]
????? [Chapter 3 Finished]
????? [Chapter 4 Finished]
??????? [Normal Route Finished]
Step 2 – Play the Bonus Scenario and Parallel Route
Watch the short Bonus Scenario and play the game again but this time with a different story.
????????? [Extra Scenario Finished]
???????[Parallel Route Finished]
[PST Would Like To Thank DrHambone for this Roadmap]