- Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 4/10
- Approximate Time To Platinum: 30-40 hours
- Offline: 39 9 2 1
- Online: 0
- Missable Trophies: Basic Training, Thorton, Inc., Rome-ance, Office Romance, Exclusive Interview, Savage Love, Ladies Man, No Time For Love, Ready For Anything. (And many plot trophies that are mutually exclusive)
- Minimum Playthroughs Needed: 2 (More likely 3+)
- Glitched Trophies: None
- Cheats: None
First Playthrough - Easy Difficulty:
- Select the "Recruit" background to work towards the Evolution of an Action Hero trophy.
- On this run, you will want to do all the trophies that limit your resources and stunt your relationships to get them out of the way now. You will need all the support and suppliers you can get for your Hard run.
- On this playthrough you will unlock:
- Judge, Jury and Executioner*
- No Time For Love*
- Desert Spear
- Keeping the Peace
- Youth Trumps Experience
- Hard Choices
- One Less Gangster
- Price For Lying
- A Plot Uncovered
- Never Trust a Sociopath**
- Crime Buster or Rising Star (or both if you reload your save, which I would recommend)
*No Time For Love requires you to select SIE as your handler for the "Infiltrate Alpha Protocol" mission. Once you have the trophy, reload your Last Safehouse autosave and select Heck as your handler for the Judge, Jury and Executioner requirements.
**Never Trust a Sociopath requires you to reach a very low Reputation score with Steven Heck. This is easy to do in only one or two missions, and will affect the outcome of the Judge, Jury and Executioner trophy. For this reason I would recommend making a seperate manual save prior to meeting Heck, getting this trophy, then reloading the save and remaining on good terms with him.
- You can also work on Hard to Read, which should be easy as you have to make everyone hate you.
- Once you have completed the game the first time, you will have unlocked all of the chapter trophies, in addition to Evolution of an Action Hero, and Full Circle.
Second Playthrough - Hard Difficulty:
- To make it easier on yourself, choose the "Veteran" background that has been unlocked by completing the game on "Recruit".
- This time, you'll want to take the opposite tack and try to make everyone love you.
- On this run, you will mainly be working towards the Thorton, Inc. and Ask Questions First, Shoot Later trophies. Choose favorable responses in order to raise everyone's reputation score.
- On this run you will get:
- Social Butterfly
- Hard to Read (if you hadn't already)
- Office Romance
- Exclusive Interview
- Savage Love
- Ladies Man
- Stay of Execution
- Secret Service
- Friends Before Strangers
- Respected Enemies
- A Price on Mercy
- Russian Alliance.
- Of particular importance on this run is the Ready For Anything trophy, as a lot of intel is only available when you have a high reputation score with certain characters (and not available at all when they are dead), so you will want to get this trophy as well on this run while you're playing nice.
- You should also be able to get the No Compromise, No Mercy ending by reloading your last checkpoint and turning down Leland's offer, to complete the set.
- Finally, finishing the game on Hard difficulty will unlock the Hardcore trophy.
Third Playthrough - Dealer's Choice:
- You probably won't need your whole third playthrough, (unless you somehow missed one of the major trophies on the first two runs). Use this run to clean up any combat or dialogue trophies that you have left to unlock.
Note: Progress towards a trophy will not carry over from game to game. So if you don't complete a trophy's requirements on one playthrough, you will have to start over again from scratch on any subsequent playthroughs.
For tips and game info, please see the full guide thread in the forums: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/alpha-protocol/54315-alpha-protocol-trophy-guide-road-map.html
[PS3T Would Like to Thank Lord Maim for this Road Map]