- Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Thread)
- Total Number of Trophies: 12 (9 , 2 , 1 )
- Offline: 12
- Online: 0
- Approximate Time to 100%: 1-3 Hours
- Missable Trophies: 10, all excluding Mission Complete and Petit-Copter
- Glitched Trophies: None
- Do Cheats Disable Trophies?: No
- Does Difficulty Affect Trophies?: No
Many centuries ago, on the planet Aries, there lived a boy named Alex Kidd. For seven years he lived on Mt. Eternal studying Shellcore, an ancient art that makes one strong enough to break rocks into pieces.
One day, as he was leaving the mountain for his spiritual homeland, he encountered a dying man who told him that the peaceful city of Radaxian was in grave danger. Before taking his last breath, the man gave Alex a piece of a map and a medallion made of Sun Stone.
What does it all mean? The only way to find out is to journey through the Miracle World looking for the answers.
It is important to note that almost every trophy in this game is missable and there is no stage select, so if you miss a trophy you'll have to play the whole game through to that point again. For this reason, it is recommended that you create a new save file at the start of each level.
Additionally, you have a limited number of lives in the game, and there are no checkpoints. If you die, you'll go back to the start of the game unless you do one of two things, either:
- Reload a save file. It is recommended you save often, brought up from the menu by pressing Select ().
- At the game over screen, Hold Up () and press Circle () eight times. This will display a CONTINUE option, as long as you have $400. You will then respawn with 3 lives.
Missable Trophies by Stage:
- Good Vibrations
- A Brush with Death
- Fists of Stone
- Rockin' the Bike
- Octopus Sushi
Stage 7 onwards:
- Boat Cruise
- Items required for Amazing Score
- Copter Rider
- Tears of Regret
[PS3T Would Like to Thank CooperFyfe for This Road Map]