- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (1/10 if using a guide) - Platinum Difficulty Rating
- Offline trophies: 12 (11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1-2 hours blind; under 1 hour if using a guide - Estimated Time to Platinum
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 (1 if utilizing save files)
- Number of missable trophies: All except A NEW DIRECTION and SO HOW WE DOING THERE?!
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: N/A
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A
- Additional peripherals required?: PSVR
Welcome to Accounting+, a beefed up version of Accounting for the Vive made by Rick and Morty co-creator Justin Roiland and Crows Crows Crows, the guys behind Stanley Parable.
If you know either of those guys' work, especially that of Justin Roiland, you'll know what to expect from Accounting+. So chances are that if you're not a fan of their work you will most likely not be a fan of this game. If you do enjoy their work though, you're in for a treat with Accounting+! Either way, it's a short and quick platinum so everyone can get something out of it.
Step 1: Shoot some hoops and do some accounting.
Right at the very beginning, before even pressing the big, red "New Game" Button right in front of you, take a look at COME ON AND SLAM to unlock your first trophy. After that, play through the game however you like. If you simply want to get all the trophies as quickly as possible take a look at the guide below to get an idea of how to unlock them. They're sorted by the order of level that they appear in, except for PLAY ACCOUNTING+ , due to the way the trophy works so pay special attention to that one.
If you're really just want to get this platinum as quickly as possible, or you already know you really won't enjoy the game, make sure you back up your savefile before you finish your second visit to tree world. Take a look at THE REGGIE WATTS ACHIEVEMENT AWARD to understand why.
Step 2: Clean-up
This step may not be required if you looked at the requirements of all the trophies before starting a new game. If you decided to play blind first, or missed any of the trophies take a look at the guide below and play through the game again. Now that you know what you're doing it shouldn't take you longer than 30 minutes regardless of the trophies you're still missing.
[PST Would Like To Thank Labartu for this Roadmap]
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Personal Opinion)
- Offline trophies: 4 (4)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 30 Mins if playing New Game (Personal Opinion)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty Settings
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheat Codes
- Additional peripherals required?: PSVR Headset
The Accounting+ “Trickshots DLC” was added free to the base game 10 months after the initial release. As long as you ensure that you have the latest update then the trophies and DLC will automatically be added to play. You do not need to download it separately.
All trophies can be obtained during the same playthrough and can be achieved as part of the normal story line. You do not have to go out of your way, or play anything differently for this DLC, as long as you are aware where they come along. All trophies are also part of progressing the game, so can be achieved without adding any extra time to your main playthrough.
You would be expected to earn the trophies in this order –
- GET CARTRIDGE OR DIE TRYIN'
- CELL LA VIE
- KNIFE TO MEET YOU
- MONEY SHOT
skazzzz4 has also posted a video of all trophies being achieved - Here
Please not however that these are not in the natural order that they would appear in the game.
[PST Would Like To Thank Dino_Roar for this Roadmap]