- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Personal Estimate) (Platinum Difficulty Rating Thread)
- Offline trophies: 14 (2, 11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 30-60 Minutes (Personal Estimate) (Estimated Time to Platinum Thread)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None, you can reselect levels at any time after completion
- Glitched trophies: None known
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty setting
- Do trophies stack?: Of course, this is a Ratalaika game. There are 6 stacks available – 3x PS4 (NA, EU, AS), 3x Vita (NA, EU, AS)
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Access Denied is a puzzle based game. There are 36 puzzles that you have to solve. None are terribly difficult if you do go through it on your own but with a guide (or when doing the stacks) you can rip through this in about 30 minutes.
Step 1: Complete the game
Start the game up and begin with puzzle 1. Work your way through solving the puzzles in sequence. There is nothing missable, as you can replay any previously completed levels at any time. For maximal efficiency, if you want to get the trophies in the quickest order, complete the first puzzle, then skip the second (to earn I Have Tried). Exit back to the level select, replay level one for One More Time, then idle on Level 2 for at least 3 minutes before solving for It Was Hard. Basically every thing else is awarded for completing levels but do remember to mix the linear dots once for Short Circuit.
Once you complete Level 36, you should have the Platinum.
Trophies earned during this step (in order):
I Have Tried
One More Time
It Was Hard
Step 2: Cleanup (may not be needed)
Only if you didn't do any/all of the 4 random trophies noted in Step 1.
[PST Would Like To Thank diskdocx for this Roadmap]