- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating )
- Offline trophies: 5 (1, 1, 3)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5.25 minutes (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None but pausing the game will stop the timer and delay the trophies.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, the PS3 and Vita versions have separate lists.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
This is an Augmented Reality game where you pet your small kitten but other than that it's a pretty simple game that requires you playing with your kitten. After a period of Japanese exclusivity, this is now available worldwide and can be stacked twice i.e by playing it on the PS3 and Vita.
Step 1: Start up the game, then wait for it to load. Afterwards, a screen will appear with a Kitten and you can either wait or play with the kitten for 5 minutes and 15 seconds. Finally, the trophies will all be unlocked then you can either keep playing or move onto something else.
[PST Would Like To Thank MainComptonese for this Road Map]