- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 [Platinum Difficulty Rating]
- Offline trophies: 12 (11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 30 minutes [Estimated Time to Platinum]
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, there are 7 stacks: EU PS4, EU Vita, NA PS4, NA Vita, Asia PS4, Asia Vita and Asia Retail Vita.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: Yes-ish, see the Walkthrough
- Additional peripherals required?: No
This is a visual novel about a boy and his sister's relationship. Yes, there is a story. Yes, it is kind of cringey but are also a couple of Hallmark moments within which you'll probably completely miss.
Just keep pressing , that's it. All trophies are story related and no choices need to be made.
Unfortunately, you cannot use the Auto-Play option, because it will disable trophies. I did not know this because I am a man of culture and read the entirety of the game so get your fingers warmed up for a game of "press a whole bunch" and you'll get a Platinum in no time!