- Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Total Trophies: 15
- Offline: 15 [1 | 10 | 4 ] - Playing Local
- Online: 15 [1 | 10 | 4 ] - Playing Online (Optional)
Approximate amount of time to : (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- 3-10 Hours Playing the Normal way
- 30 Minutes to 1 Hour if a Host who has already completed the game invites a player to the chapters that have the trophy requirements
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0 (Chapter Select)
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Do trophies stack?: No.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: There is no difficulty setting for this game.
- Additional Peripherals Required: You need to own the game in order to unlock trophies. required to play the game online.
A Way Out is a co-op action/adventure game from the creators of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons (Hazelight Studios) but published by Electronic Arts under their EA Originals program to support indie games. If you're playing this game online, then you will need to be a member and so does your online co-op partner. It is also worth mentioning that only the host or owner of the game will earn trophies unless both players own a copy of the game.
As for the story, you'll follow both Vincent Moretti and Leo Caruso as they work together to escape prison and seek vengeance against their sworn enemy, Harvey.
Trophy-wise, the game consists of 15 trophies, and it is possible to obtain the Platinum Trophy without even finishing the game. None of the trophies are story-related, and are all miscellaneous. Chapter Select is available once you reached a chapter's section for the first time. There is a total of 5 different chapters, but only the first 4 chapters have trophies. Using Chapter Select to cleanup any missed trophies can take you about 30 minutes to 1 hour to obtain anything you're missing. If you played the game normally and obtained all the trophies along the way, you'll obtain the Platinum in anywhere from 3-10 hours.
Everything below this section will contain spoilers of the events throughout the first 4 chapters.
- - Focus / Aim
- - Hold / Shoot
- - Move / Sprint
- - Camera
- - Interact
- - Dialogue
- - Cancel
- - Jump
- - Pause / Options
Step 0: Play and enjoy the game without a Trophy Guide.
Simply play and enjoy the game. You can easily miss some trophies, but you can use Chapter Select to go back and obtain them. Clean up with the Trophy Guide will only take you and your partner about 30 minutes to 1 hour to achieve all 15 trophies. This is totally optional and up to you and your co-op partner how you want to go about achieving the Platinum Trophy.
Step 1: Play and complete the game while obtaining all Miscellaneous trophies.
This step is for anyone who wants to achieve all the trophies in a single playthrough without having to go back and clean up any trophies. None of these trophies will unlock naturally for you. The game is very linear with its storytelling and choice making.
Note that some trophies can only be unlocked by certain characters, but both players will still earn the trophy.
Since all the trophies are miscellaneous, I highly recommend that you follow this trophy unlock flowchart:
Chapter 1: Escape - The Yard
- The Dip - Leo Caruso is the only one who can do this trophy.
Chapter 1: Escape - Prison Escape
Chapter 2: Fugitives - Breather
- Take A Breather
Chapter 2: Fugitives - Farmstead
- Take It For A Spin
- In Sync
- Timeless Treasure
Chapter 3: Preparation - Reunion
- No Cheating
- You Started It
- Home Run
- Backseat Mechanic - Vincent Moretti is the only one who can do this trophy.
Chapter 3: Preparation - Violent Questioning
- Managed Anger - Leo Caruso is the only one who can do this trophy.
Chapter 3: Preparation - A New Life
- Live The Dream
Chapter 4: Vengeance - Lift Off
- Break From Reality
- Mayday! - Leo Caruso is the only one who can do this trophy.
- All The Ways Out
Step 2: Cleanup.
This is an optional step and may not be needed. If you're missing any trophies, then now is the time to clean them up. You can use the Chapter Select feature to easily go to the chapter section that you need for the trophy.
[PST Would Like To Thank Blaze Naruto Shippuden for this Roadmap]