- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for A Street Cat's Tale?
The estimated trophy difficulty for A Street Cat's Tale is 2/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in A Street Cat's Tale?
There are 43 offline trophies in A Street Cat's Tale.
- How many online trophies are there in A Street Cat's Tale?
There are 0 online trophies in A Street Cat's Tale.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in A Street Cat's Tale?
The estimated time to get a platinum in A Street Cat's Tale is 4-6 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in A Street Cat's Tale?
- How many missable trophies are there in A Street Cat's Tale?
There are All of the trophies are missable but the game is pretty short so replaying it to get them all isn't too bad missable trophies in A Street Cat's Tale.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in A Street Cat's Tale?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in A Street Cat's Tale.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in A Street Cat's Tale?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in A Street Cat's Tale.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 43 (29, 10, 3, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 4-6hrs+ (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 7, though it'll be easier if you do one run for each quest-giver (9 total)
- Number of missable trophies: All of the trophies are missable but the game is pretty short so replaying it to get them all isn't too bad
- Glitched trophies: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings available.
After your mama cat is unfortunately injured while attempting to cross the road, you are left by yourself as a cold and hungry kitten. In order to survive, you'll need to befriend the cats and humans (and one dog) around town to learn how to feed yourself and get a warm room over your head. Each one you befriend will offer you a variety of easy-to-complete quests that will increase your relationship level (intimacy level) with them. If you befriend the cats, they'll be sure you don't end up alone. If you befriend some of the humans, they'll feed you so you don't starve (only some humans, though, other humans will just never like animals period).
Changing the Language: The game will automatically start in Japanese. To change the language, while on the main menu, go up to the "Pause" icon (in the top right) and go down to language. Keep hitting until your preferred language is activated.
Step 1: Play through the game 9 times, one for each quest-giver
The game itself is pretty short even doing the recommended 9 playthroughs won't take too terribly long. You can double up on some of the quests to get them in one playthrough (most notable Sarah and Doggo, then Boss Cat and Freckle & Dotty). Doing multiple in one run is a bit tedious on your stamina/hunger bar so again, it's recommended you do each one separately. You can do them in any order, just make sure you're paying attention to your hunger bar. If this depletes, you'll start to take damage. If your health bar hits 0, you'll get game over and will need to start over. The only thing that carries over across saves/playthroughs is the progress towards your house upgrades. Everything else resets on game over/game completion. Make sure when you eat, you only eat edible items (canned food, fish and rats). Everything else will damage you if you eat it so just toss it or turn it in for house upgrades.
After this step, you will have earned:
Bobby's picnic with flowers
Bobby hurt his finger
Show my respect
Tell me about mama
Tell me about the Boss Cat
Boss and his great rat-hunting skills
Our hunger comes first!
Something to make you feel better
What my mom and dad used to give me
Let's learn about humans
Good human, bad human?
I lost my house key
I lost my wallet
The lady who liked flowers
Human who can't breathe
Bring your friends
Simon used to sparkle
Wounded hand or heart?
You don't have friends?
The lost key
Make the human feel better
Get food for Elder Cat
Become friends with the Boss Cat
Go get a huge fish
Gift for a friend
The final farewell
Token of friendship
How to hunt
Let momma go
I don’t want it!
Stop annoying me
I bit a human
Maybe she's a nice human