- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for A Short Hike?
The estimated trophy difficulty for A Short Hike is 2/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in A Short Hike?
There are 13 offline trophies in A Short Hike.
- How many online trophies are there in A Short Hike?
There are 0 online trophies in A Short Hike.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in A Short Hike?
The estimated time to get a platinum in A Short Hike is 2-4+ hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in A Short Hike?
1 + cleanup.
- How many missable trophies are there in A Short Hike?
There are 0 missable trophies in A Short Hike.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in A Short Hike?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in A Short Hike.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in A Short Hike?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in A Short Hike.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 13 (1, 11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 2-4hrs+ (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 + Cleanup
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: N/A
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
In A Short Hike, you play as a curious little birdie named Claire who is sent to stay with her Aunt May for the summer. While there's plenty to do around the island, there's only one thing on Claire's mind: her cellphone. More specifically, she's expecting a very important call. The problem is that there is no reception on the island except for the very top of Hawk Peak, the tallest mountain on the island that Claire has never climbed before. The call is important enough for her to get over her fears and make her way up to the summit. Along the way, she'll be aided by the townsfolk and Park Rangers who will give her information on what she needs to climb the mountain. She'll need all the help she can get as this is one big adventure for such a small bird but one that will prove to be more than worth it in the end.
Holy pixels, Claire. When you start the game, you'll be in a pixelated world that has some of the blockiest pixels you may have ever seen. Fear not, as this is not permanent. You can change the pixel size in the Options menu. The smaller the pixels, the cleaner the graphics will be so play around with them and choose the size that best works for you. You might be ok with the default settings but please bear in mind that some of the collectibles might be more difficult to see on this setting.
Step 1: Play through the game
The main quest of the game is simple and can actually be done pretty quickly. Your main goal is to reach the summit of Hawk Peak. You'll need about 7-8 Golden Feathers to reach the top so outside of climbing the mountain itself, that's the only other thing you really need to worry about. When you reach the summit, Hawk Peak will unlock. Afterward, you need to go back to your Aunt May's house (where you started the game) and take a break. This will end the game and after the credits roll, The End will unlock. From here, hit "continue" on the main menu. You'll pop back into the game and will be able to clean up everything else. After this step, the following trophies will unlock:
Step 2: Clean-up
Now that you're in free roam, you can clean up everything else trophy-related. The locations of all of the collectibles and where to find the miscellaneous trophies are all provided under their respective trophy descriptions so please see each individual trophy for more information on earning them. After this step, you will earn:
The Fish Are Biting Today
Not A Scratch
Only You Can Prevent Campfires
Remember This Day Forever