- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
Total Trophies: 12
- [ 1 | 3 | 8]
- Offline: 12
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 8-10 Hours With Guide (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 Story Mode (2 Optional)
Number of missable trophies: 2
- Flawless Imrod
- Flawless Lazy-eye
- Glitched trophies: 1 Class Master ~ It's glitched in a good way as it'll unlock at level 6 instead of 7.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Everything can be done on Easy (Ironman Recruit)
2013: Infected Wars is a zombie third person shooter game that was developed by Action Mobile Games. The gameplay is very basic as it's just going from one location to the next after killing all zombies in the area. Occasional, you'll need to search through stuff, but you will be guided by a waypoint marker. During the whole gameplay, you'll be given orders from a guy who keeps giving you orders through a walkie-talkie
Trophy wise, all the trophies in this game is very easy to obtain. If you follow the guide, you should get 100% in 8 to 10 hours. Nearly all trophies are story related except for 2 boss fight trophies and reaching level 7 with any class. Now, the good news is there are two glitches in the game that are good for your favor.
The glitches are the following:
- Glitching Lazy-eye inside a ramp to avoid all damage from him
- Achieving level 7 in any class is glitched and will unlock at level 6 instead
- Since there are good glitches in this game, I advise you to install the update Version 1.01.
- Change your Setting Controls to your liking. I recommend you adjust the "Move Sens." to 100% as it makes you move a little faster.
- Before playing, be sure that you select the Sapper Explosive Class. It's the class that you're going to level up to 6 and will save you many hours’ worth of farming.
- If you want to do all the trophies in only one playthrough, I highly recommend that you farm Experience during Mission 5: Quarantine. While on that mission, do not disable the speakers inside the mall. The speakers will call zombies to the area for you to kill indefinitely. All you need reach is 1,620,000 in experience to unlock the Class Master.
- If you run out of ammo, you can open the Shop button from the in-game menu to buy more ammunition.
- If you get hit during a boss fight that is related towards a trophy, you can either reload your last saved data or close the application. You'll need to replay through the same level again to retry.
Step 1: Complete the Campaign with the Sapper Class while playing on Ironman Recruit Mode
This guide will be utilizing the 1 playthrough method so in order to obtain all the trophies in one playthrough. You need to start the Campaign on Ironman Recruit Difficulty Mode. Ironman is another option that will give you more gold for completing the campaign with it enable. Ironman basically only gives you 1 single life, which really doesn't even matter because you're playing on the easiest difficulty setting and won't be dying. After picking the difficulty setting, you're taken to the Class Selection. Here, you need to select the "Sapper" class. Sapper is the explosive class and will only level up with explosive damage (Frag Grenades, Grenade Launcher, and Rocket Launcher). The main reason you want to pick this class at the start of a campaign is because you cannot change your classes during mission levels or even at the main menu. You're still free to use other weapons you buy, but choosing other weapons won't level up those classes. That's why it highly recommended that you select Sapper Class from the start of the campaign. All you need to buy is the Grenade Launcher and the Rocket Launcher to be honest. With the Grenade Launcher, you can just run around killing zombies in one shot. You'll need the Rocket Launcher for Mission 7: Gun Run to kill the boss (Imrod) in 4 Rocket Launcher hits while avoiding damage from him. During Mission 8: Hardwell Park, there's another boss (Lazy-eye) fight trophy and you'll want to glitch him inside a ramp to avoid taking any damage from him. More info about this can be read in the trophy guide section. The story mode should only take you about 1-2 hours to complete.
If you want to reach achieve level 6 for the Class Master trophy during this playthrough, then it's best you farmed on Mission 5: Quarantine. The mall level will give you 13,000+ Exp every 2 minutes, so you should reach level 6 in about 5 hours there (you need 1,620,000 experiences for the trophy to unlock). Yes it's a long grind but at least that experience will be saved after completing the mission. Another option is Mission 8: Hardwell Park where you can get 16,000+ Exp every 2 minutes. Mission 8 is technically the fastest place to farm the trophies unlocking in one sitting if you don't care about saving the experience points you obtained. Remember that Mission 8 also has the Flawless Lazy-eye which might cause you to restart the mission if you got hit. For other places to farm infinite experience, please see the Class Master trophy description.
This 1 playthrough step will unlock the following trophies:
Everything Must Go
Step 2: Restart the Campaign for Cleanup
This step may or may not be needed. If you're missing trophies, now is the time to clean them up. If you completed the campaign, you'll need to restart it all over again, but at least you get to continue keeping your current Class Levels. You'll mainly be missing either the Class Master, Flawless Imrod or Flawless Lazy-eye trophies. If you're missing any of these, please read their trophy descriptions in the trophy guide section.
[PST Would Like To Thank Blaze Naruto Shippuden for this Roadmap]