- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10.
- Offline trophies: 22 (14, 7, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: Less than 20 minutes.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 10: 1 easy, 1 medium, 1 hard, plus 2 more of any difficulty and 5 more after that, which you do not have to solve.
- Number of missable trophies: 3 – First Break, Close One and Record Hunter are missable if you somehow get amazing, unbeatable times for all the puzzle difficulties on the first try.
- Glitched trophies: 3 - First Break, Close One and Record Hunter are all glitched, but still unlockable.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, you must finish an easy, medium and hard puzzle
Note: as of June 28, 2017, this game has been pulled by Sony from the PlayStation Store, rather hilariously less than 24 hours after launch. If you have the game on your account, you can still download it and play it. But if not, there is no way to buy this game and add it to your PS4.
Welcome to ????? 1000 Top Rated, a game with a positively marvelous title specifically designed for earning trophies. You should have no problems at all earning all of the trophies for this game, it’s super simple. It’s currently priced at ninety-eight cents on the US PlayStation Store, in case you were wondering how much it costs to get a shameful platinum trophy.
It's a slide puzzle game with 1000 stock images that are randomly cycled through. That's literally it. This is from the same top minds that stuck 100 stock images into a thirty dollar package of themes and avatars and threw it up onto the PlayStation Store. But hey, at least this time we get a platinum trophy out of it, and at ninety-eight cents, why not download this wee game which somehow, amazingly occupies two gigabytes of storage space?
This game is a simple slide puzzle with three difficulties. Each difficulty has the exact same scramble, they're not randomly generated. This means that each puzzle difficulty has its own solution that works universally with that difficulty, no matter how many times you select that difficulty. See It’s a Start, Getting There, and Hard One for each of easy, medium and hard difficulty's solution.
Step 1: Complete each trophy
Each trophy’s requirements are not difficult in the slightest. Simply put, you must do the following things, in the order that I recommend doing them:
- Take more than two minutes to solve a puzzle. (Taking Time)
- Beat your record time by less than one second. (Close One) (Note: Glitched; this part is not required)
- Beat your record time twice on a puzzle. (Record Hunter)
- Solve a puzzle of each difficulty. (It’s a Start, Getting There, and Hard One)
- Solve five different puzzles. (Puzzle Legend)
- Open ten different puzzles. (I am the Puzzle Starter Kappa)
During this step, you will earn all of the trophies in the game.
- Puzzle Dragon
- Getting There
- Hard One
- It's a Start
- Puzzle Solver
- Puzzle Master
- Puzzle Lord
- Puzzle Legend
- First Break
- Close One
- Record Hunter
- Taking Time
- I am the Puzzle Starter Alpha
- I am the Puzzle Starter Beta
- I am the Puzzle Starter Gamma
- I am the Puzzle Starter Delta
- I am the Puzzle Starter Epsilon
- I am the Puzzle Starter Zeta
- I am the Puzzle Starter Eta
- I am the Puzzle Starter Theta
- I am the Puzzle Starter Iota
- I am the Puzzle Starter Kappa
[PST Would Like To Thank BeforeJam for this Roadmap]