White Day: A Labyrinth Named School

Head Ghost / Hair Ghost spawning?

Going for 'Faint Hello', my last trophy. For some reason I've hardly ever seen her during my playthroughs, and I've done all the endings.

Anyway, my question is about conditions in order to spawn her. The guides say 'she can appear anywhere dark', but I wasn't sure if that was it. Like... could I just hide in a bathroom stall and leave my Playstation on overnight and she'll keep coming back again and again, or if I need to actually move around and do stuff, in order for her to appear?

Edit:

Looks like she can keep appearing while sitting still in the toilet. Came back to my idle PS4 a few hours later to see my final trophy and platinum popped.

Edited by Elhaz

• 1 month later...

Late, but you can easily make use of saves to quickly get this as her spawns save to your system file. You can grind this right at the start after you start the game proper in the Student Records Office. Save in the nearby savepoint in the Main Office, then step outside where a Haunted-Head Ghost spawns. Once it has hit you, quit, load, get hit, quit, load, so on. Get hit by the ghost once for the first trophy, 30 times for the second.