THL 8 ~ 3rd Award Announcement & Signup

Noid

http://i.imgur.com/N9vgWGj.png

http://i.imgur.com/Dt8f9ny.png

We appreciate your interest in our cause.

With THL underway, it's finally time to fill you lot in on the third award! This time around we're shining the light on our lovely completionist community (you dedicated bastards!) by basing the third award on completing games from start to finish.

THL is all about getting as many trophies as possible, and often that means starting a game, grabbing what you can quickly, then moving on; sometimes THL can seem a tad unproductive for your sweet sweet completion percent. Not today!

http://i.imgur.com/TMOkQ1M.png

Hey dude! Good to see you again!

The top 33% of participants with the most completions will be awarded handsomely (with a 32x32 icon on a trophy forum (this forum)). So if we have 100 participants, the top 30 participants in regards to completions will earn the award; the more participants, the more people will earn the award. Expect some fierce competition out there!

Update: Since there are a total of 204 participants, we will have 68 people who earn the award.

• Top 33% of completionists during the competition will earn the award
  • Games must be started and finished during the competition
  • Further to the above, if a game was "started" prior to THL, but no trophies earned, that is fine. The first and last trophy in the game need to have been earned during THL
  • All completions must be submitted via this thread; see the Signing Up section below
  • You must submit completions as you earn them, up to once per day. This will help us to keep organized, and ensures that your completions are not missed. In other words, if you earn 3 completions today, post all three in one post here. If you earn more tomorrow, make a new post at the end of the day.
  • This is a solo award - your teams completion percent is irrelevant; all that matters is your own completions
  • Base game completion is all that is required; DLC does not have to be completed
  • Contrary to the above, games that consist solely of DLC lists (e.g. Best of Arcade Games) MUST be completed 100% to count (all DLC completed)
  • Check the FAQ in the post below for some odd trophy list examples, and how they'll work

http://i.imgur.com/pieN4kg.png

Gotta do everything by myself, huh...

Signups are to be done via this thread. Post in here at the end of the day if you have any completions to report. If you've earned multiple completions in a single day, enter them all into the one post.

To reiterate - one post per day. If we've not processed your post from the day prior, still make a new post for the next day. We'll edit/delete the posts as we progress through the list.

This will follow the same rule as the minimum once per week PSNP update rule from previous THLs. You don't HAVE to post every single day, though we do encourage it. But you do HAVE to update us at LEAST once per week, or risk your completions not being counted.

Use the template below to submit your completions:

PSN: The__Noid

Games:

1. Hatoful Boyfriend
  2. Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star
  3. Slender: The Arrival

Gamer Card in my signature

Edited by Slamma

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

http://i.imgur.com/VoBYzRR.png

You look a bit distracted, something got you worried?

For the third award, how does "Game X" count?

#NewListNewGame

For the third award (top 33% of users with the most list completions started and finished during THL 8), you get one point per "Base Game". I've gotten this question a lot, and there are some popular games that people have asked about. Thus, I will provide some examples here.

You can click the name of the examples below to see their respective lists on PSNP (as that is where we will be tracking from).

The Walking Dead Season 1

The Walking Dead Season 1 features a platinum trophy. You must obtain the platinum for it to be considered "complete" for the third award.

SBCG4AP Episodes (1-5)

Strong Bad has 5 episodes, each having their own separate lists (the above link being for the first). Similar to Sam & Max games, and the digital version of Back to the Future and Jurassic Park (Goddamn it Telltale), these each count as one "completion". So yes, if you do all episodes of one of these or a similar list, you will get that many points.

The Walking Dead Season 2

TWDS2 has a single list, but 4 of the 5 lists are DLC. Since you need only complete the "Base Game", all you have to do for this to count as "complete" is to finish episode 1. Yes, it's that simple.

Best of Arcade Games

Who the hell moderates these trophy lists? Nobody it seems. This game (and a few others) are ONLY DLC lists. One game with NO base list, and 4 DLC lists. Sorry, but you'll need to complete all of the DLC to count this as "complete". Probably best to avoid this.

Edited by Noid

Might as well post my first games completed since I probably won't be playing any more tonight :p

PSN: Jerry_Appleby

Games:

1. Arcade Archives A-JAX
  2. Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
  3. Arcade Archives Butasan
  4. Arcade Archives City Connection
  5. Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
  6. Arcade Archives Crazy Climber

:cool:

Also note for anyone else planning on playing these, the second Crazy Climber game is way harder than the other one!

N: Processed

Edited by Noid

PSN: Jerry_Appleby

I have more to update :D

But someone tried to update my PSNP card like 30 minutes ago, so the last one I got hasn't shown up yet, so I put a psntl link there instead.

edit: I added the PSNP link now that my card is updated :)

Games:

7. Arcade Archives Crazy Climber 2

8. Arcade Archives Double Dragon

9. Arcade Archives Exerion

10. Arcade Archives Ikki

11. Arcade Archives Karate Champ

12. Arcade Archives Salamander

13. Arcade Archives Magmax

14. Arcade Archives Mat Mania Exciting Hour (psntl link )

15. Arcade Archives Moon Cresta (again psntl temporarily)

X: Checked

Edited by Xander45

PSN: kb420mcl

Games:

1. Corpse Party Blood Drive

2. The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls: Gravure For You! Vol. 1

3. The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls: Gravure For You! Vol. 2

4. The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls: Gravure For You! Vol. 3

5.The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls: Gravure For You! Vol. 4

6.The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls: Gravure For You! Vol. 5

7. The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls: Gravure For You! Vol. 6

8. The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls: Gravure For You! Vol. 7