How to quickly (and easily) boost to level 40

Melia

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I've got a question about betting. How do I bet on myself? I can only seem to bet on the other player. And if the time runs out it automatically bets on my opponent (as in player1 bets on player2)

Or am I supposed to always bet on the other player?

You are betting that you will beat the other player. The dummy player will automatically bet on you when the time runs out, but of course they will not win :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Don't know if its just me but I cant get this method to work as every time I try to sign in with my second account I get a message saying an error has occurred. Anyone else had this issue?

EDIT: Scratch that problem solved. Apparently because I hadn't used the alternate account for a few months I had to accept the terms and conditions again before it let me sign in with it.

Edited by Razzman

• 9 months later...
Don't know if its just me but I cant get this method to work as every time I try to sign in with my second account I get a message saying an error has occurred. Anyone else had this issue?

EDIT: Scratch that problem solved. Apparently because I hadn't used the alternate account for a few months I had to accept the terms and conditions again before it let me sign in with it.

This was my issue too. I couldnt work out why it wasnt letting sign in so thanks for the edit otherwise id still be stuck

• 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or if it affects the method in a bad way, but you can go into game mode setting and lower the countdown and grace time to 5, so the race will only take 10 seconds.

If you do this you don't need a rubberband either because it's to little time for the second player to be disqualified.

EDIT: Also, disable perks in the settings menu while you're at it.

Edited by Anemptybox

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...