Escalation map pack: Trophy list!

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/6-/w5/0YCLiGJhbC9DCRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzM3AAAAAOfn5-4W-Pc=.jpg Stand-in (B)

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/5e/ge/0oCLiGJhbC9MCRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzM4AAAAAOfn5-0x6Pk=.jpg Ensemble Cast(S)

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/dh/D+/04CLiGJhbC9NCRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzM5AAAAAOfn5-zREGo=.jpg Stuntman(B)

In Call of the Dead, make a zombie explode using the V-R11.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/t-/1A/0ICLiGJhbC81CRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzNBAAAAAOfn5-9v-as=.jpg Shooting on Location(B)

In Call of the Dead, kill 10 zombies with one Scavenger shot from over 100 feet away.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Av/Rh/0oCLiGJhbC82CRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzNCAAAAAOfn5-1O9B4=.jpg Quiet on the Set(B)

In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the Director.

Edited by Totoyeahwhat

Okay, so what's "Paradise"? Just a random guess: A ship or section of the ship the survivors are on that allows access to the PaP?

It doesn't look like they're going to be super difficult and I'm guessing that for Stuntman and Shooting on Location you're really just looking to get lucky with the box.

Cutting the lights on the Director = killing Romero?

Edited by Rule the Heretic

Okay, so what's "Paradise"? Just a random guess: A ship or section of the ship the survivors are on that allows access to the PaP?

It doesn't look like they're going to be super difficult and I'm guessing that for Stuntman and Shooting on Location you're really just looking to get lucky with the box.

Cutting the lights on the Director = killing Romero?

Well Romero has stage lights in his hands as a weapon so I think you either got to knife him to cut the lights or..... Shoot the lights which could be pretty difficult. Or it might just be kill him like you said? The trophies a sort of play on words, either you go for the passive or literal meaning. Hmm... Paradise.

I was thinking along the same lines as you... Maybe it's the name of another ship or something on the docks whcih is refueling I guess? And probably you sort have to unlock the place after getting to the PaP or a certain round. Then I guess you get onto the ship and uhh.... yeah? Dunno what then...

Edited by DeathClock

OK first I HATE the freaking zombie games, but love the rest.... and

I just got 100% on black ops too.... dang... I am no good at zombies and need a 12 year old that is great at them to help me get the trophies... and I am 37 lol...

co-op. = does this mean I have to have a machine hooked up to my machine direct or can it be done "online" with my friends states away....? Sorry I really do not know...

Travis

Umm since I guess you must be new to black ops, you can play online with your friends anywhere providing you have added their psn accounts as friends on your account. Go to

Zombies -> playstation network -> press triangle and go to your friends (they should be online), and invite them to your lobby. once there in the lobby, find a game, or do a private match and have fun

What if "Paradise" was an ending to Zombies. Like you could either go to "Paradise" and win Zombies Mode or continue playing. :think:

Well from all the videos I have watched and the games I have played. I would say paradise would be something that the cast you save is sent their and not you. So it seems their will be no ending to this zombie map.

OK first I HATE the freaking zombie games, but love the rest.... and

I just got 100% on black ops too.... dang... I am no good at zombies and need a 12 year old that is great at them to help me get the trophies... and I am 37 lol...

co-op. = does this mean I have to have a machine hooked up to my machine direct or can it be done "online" with my friends states away....? Sorry I really do not know...

Travis

Too funny.. I'm 33 and totally agree.. I had finished all the trophies in the game w/ the exception of 4 from the zombie mode as they were a pain in the ass for me to get.. I had to have my son help me get the remaining as he is awesome at zombies and he is 10!!... sucks when little kids are better at some of these games.

Too funny.. I'm 33 and totally agree.. I had finished all the trophies in the game w/ the exception of 4 from the zombie mode as they were a pain in the ass for me to get.. I had to have my son help me get the remaining as he is awesome at zombies and he is 10!!... sucks when little kids are better at some of these games.

I have yet to see a little kid that's better at zombies then me. Teenagers and young adults, yeah. Kids? Nope. If he's actually good then train your son well and get him signed into a tourney :D

• 3 weeks later...
I have yet to see a little kid that's better at zombies then me. Teenagers and young adults, yeah. Kids? Nope. If he's actually good then train your son well and get him signed into a tourney :D

I know it sounds crazy but it's no joke.. I started letting him try to play a while back and he has been addicted.. what's amazing is most of his freinds list are actually younger (12 and below). One reason I stay away from this game is because of the younger crowd which is also one of my reasons behind not liking xbox. I just try to tell him don't be annoying and mute everyone as you will be hearing things you probably shouldn't be hearing. :eek: