Who Did You Kill?

mattigummi

[spoiler=SS8]When i first had to decided i saved the game and killed one restarted it then killed the other. To see what outcome I prefered. I end up killing Playboy because like others i didn't like him.

Edit

i were spoiler tags added to my post i didn't reveal anything

Edited by Noctis Fang

You know, the title might ruin it for some people.. You might want to change that title to something like; '[spoiler!]Who did you kill...' and in your post a spoiler tag with the names..

[spoiler=234]I killed Playboy. He's an ass and I wanted his safehouse. Killing Dwayne gets you money, which is useless in GTA IV

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...

[spoiler=nfnffnjfhf]I killed Playboy because he was such a rich ass and I felt sorry for Dwayne. Plus, you don't need the money anyway, so there is no reason to keep Playboy alive over Dwayne because you can offer Dwayne some of the $250,000 you get at the end of the game.

I must have completed this game 5-6 times over the years. So damn good still.

• 9 months later...

[spoiler=gtaivkilled]I killed Playboy; this was one of the easier decisions in the game.  I felt sorry for Dwayne.  He just got used too much and Playboy was annoying.  He had no respect for where he came from.  Unlike some of the other decisions if I replay this game I don't think that I would do it differently.