BTTF Episode 2: Trophy Guide, Walkthrough and Road Map

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck at the point where you have to interact with Croupier, but my only options are to either bet on black, red, even, odd, or Double Zero. I have followed the guide exactly as it's written up to this point. I'm not sure what to do here to get the 7, 23, and 30 option to come up. Any suggestions?

Yeah this has been known to glitch on a few people even if they have done everything correctly. As far as I have seen/heard, the only solution is to come back and try that again in a new game :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The Escape Artist still not popping up for me. I have tried numerous of times by starting a new game and still the numbers will not show up when I go to the table to bid the numbers.

Can, someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

I'm going to ask the obvious here, did you scroll all the way down in the choices? Cause the numbers are somewhere towards the very bottom of the list and out of view...

Other then that the only way they wouldn't show up is if you didn't interact with the numbers under the bar there for obviously Marty wouldn't know what to pick.

I'm going to ask the obvious here, did you scroll all the way down in the choices? Cause the numbers are somewhere towards the very bottom of the list and out of view...

Other then that the only way they wouldn't show up is if you didn't interact with the numbers under the bar there for obviously Marty wouldn't know what to pick.

I did scroll all the way down and didnt see it and I did interact with the numbers which was 7-23-30 and went to the table and scrolled all the way down and the numbers still isnt there.

So, something is not right.

I did scroll all the way down and didnt see it and I did interact with the numbers which was 7-23-30 and went to the table and scrolled all the way down and the numbers still isnt there.

So, something is not right.

Maybe take a look at this thread if you haven't already and more specifically the very last post on page 2, just in case that's what you did too by accident?

Help With 7-23-30

• 5 weeks later...

So I checked the sheet in my inventory for the password trophy. This means I gotta start a whole new game? Or will it calculate that I already checked it in passed games, and still won't hand over the trophy even if I don't look at the sheet in the new game?

The first episode did that for getting the Deja Marty trophy, but obviously it was programmed for that...