- Online (breakdown): 0

- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-3 Hours

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 10 Episodes

- Number of missable trophies: None

- Glitched trophies: None

- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

Roadmap

Introduction

The Jack Pack 2 is the second all-new set of 10 episodes for the You Don't Know Jack game. Continuing with it's irreverent trivia comedy, the new episodes include all the favorite features from the main game while expanding the gameplay with new questions and comical wit to test your knowledge and your funny bone.

Walkthrough

Step 1: Play Through All 10 Episodes

Play through all 10 episodes (2.1-2.10) and aim to get as many of the trophies as possible. Use the Answer Guide (Here) for help with the answers and to find out the Wrong Answers of The Game to get the prizes for each of the episodes. Once you finish all 10 episodes, you will get Jack Smack.

Step 2: Clean-Up

If you are missing any of the trophies after your first playthrough of the episodes, go back and clean them up now. Once you get all 5 trophies, enjoy your 100% of the second YDKJ DLC pack!

Trophy Guide

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/897/47.jpg JACK Smack (B)

Play all episodes in JACK Pack 2

Just play through all 10 of the episodes contained in the JACK Pack 2 DLC (Episodes 2.1-10). You do not have to get any certain score or anything on them, just play them all the way through till the credits start to roll. Once you've completed all 10 of them, the trophy will pop!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/897/48.jpg Super Know-va (B)

Get 3 astrology questions correct in JACK Pack 2

Each episode has questions on different categories styles. For this trophy you need to get 3 of the questions that are of an "astrology" type category correctly. If you wish to do this quickly and avoid having to replay episodes in order to attempt to get questions on this category correct, then you can use the answer list (Here) to get the correct answer to everything (therefore, you should get 3 music questions correct by the end of all 10 episodes). Once you get the 3 questions correct, the trophy will pop!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/897/49.jpg B Sharp (B)

Get 3 music questions correct in JACK Pack 2

Each episode has questions on different category styles. For this trophy you need to get 3 of the questions that are of a "music" type category correctly. If you wish to do this quickly and avoid having to replay episodes in order to attempt to get questions on this category correct, then you can use the answer list (Here) to get the correct answer to everything (therefore, you should get 3 music questions correct by the end of all 10 episodes). Once you get the 3 questions correct, the trophy will pop!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/897/50.jpg Math Head (B)

Get 3 math questions correct in JACK Pack 2

Each episode has questions on different category styles. For this trophy you need to get 3 of the questions that are of a "math" type category correctly. If you wish to do this quickly and avoid having to replay episodes in order to attempt to get questions on this category correct, then you can use the answer list (Here) to get the correct answer to everything (therefore, you should get 3 music questions correct by the end of all 10 episodes). Once you get the 3 questions correct, the trophy will pop!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/897/51.jpg Nest Egghead (S)

Collect all 10 prizes in JACK Pack 2

Each episode has a "Wrong Answer Of The Day" associated with it. In order to get the prize in that episode, you must find the WAOTD and select it as your answer. All of the WAOTDs relate to whatever the sponsor is for that said episode. You can also see all the WAOTD in the answer section (Here). Once you collect all the prizes from all 10 episodes, the trophy will pop!

Edited by Terminator
Replaced tiles.

Episode Answer Lists

Episode 2.1: Burglar King Designer Robbery Wear

1) Hungry Hungry Hippos

2) "AHHH! NAILS!!!"

3) Liar Liar (Wrong Answer Of The Game: The Mask)

4) The Curse Of The Black Diamond

5) DisOrDate Question:

Answers: Rubenstein's Revenge (Juggling), Montezuma's Revenge (Diarrhea), Reverse Cascade (Juggling), Boston Mess (Juggling), Hershey Squirts (Diarrhea), Georgian Shuffle (Juggling), The Trots (Diarrhea)

Buttons Only: ( :square: :circle: :square: :square: :circle: :square: :circle: )

6) Daffy Duck

7) "Give Your Morning A Positive Charge!"

8) two

9) < 0

10) in my nose

Jack Attack - Obsession!

Answers: Gollum (the ring), Ahab (the white whale), Dr. Richard Kimble (the one-armed man), Sunny The Cuckoo (Cocoa Puffs), Inigo Montoya (the six-fingered man), Linus van Pelt (The Great Pumpkin), Wile E. Coyote (Road Runner)

Episode 2.2: Inflata-Bill's Blow-Up Doll Rentals & Sales

1) she's morbidly obese

2) they're both lawyers

3) the DUKES of Hazzard

4) DisOrDat Question:

Answers: Up And Down The River (Game), Fuzzy Duck (Game), Head Shoulders Knees And Toes (Song), Thumper (Game), Bingo (Song), Found A Peanut (Song), Quarters (Game)

Buttons Only: ( :circle: :circle: :square: :circle: :square: :square: :circle: )

5) "See No Evil"

6) the eighth circle

7) 1988

8) carrots and Canada

9) 21 grams (Wrong Answer Of The Game: Blow)

10) Scrooge McDuck

Jack Attack - spacious apartment, cheap rent, made of cans, ask for mike.

Answers: Oscar The Grouch (garbage can), Spongebob Squarepants (pineapple), James (giant peach), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (sewer), old woman who lived in a shoe (shoe), Kazaam (boom box), Smurfs (mushrooms)

Episode 2.3: Snow Globe Surplus Store

1) Eggs Florentine

2) S-chair

3) DisOrDat Question:

Answers: Pinkeye (Med), Toper's Nose (Med), Milk Leg (Med), Cove Neck (NY), Saddle Rock (NY), Horseheads (NY), Butternuts (NY)

Buttons Only: ( :circle: :circle: :circle: :square: :square: :square: :square: )

4) Peanut M&Ms (Wrong Answer Of The Game: Sno-Caps)

5) 4, 1, 3, 2

6) this many (3 honks)

7) a Darting Willy

8) He'd be shaved bald year-round.

9) Miranda

10) The Mach0.85 Razor

Jack Attack - Who Jumps Over It?

Answers: the candlestick (Jack), rolling barrels (Mario), steeplechase fences (horses), the lazy dog (the quick brown fox), Caesar's Palace fountain (Evel Knievel), the moon (the cow), other chess pieces (knight)

Episode 2.4: The ManCone: Dog Cones for Men

1) a statue of the Virgin Mary

2) Sebastian

3) DisOrDat Question:

Answer: Poodle Hat (Weird Al), The Burning Giraffe (Dali), Tuna Fishing (Dali), Off The Deep End (Weird Al), Lobster Telephone (Dali), Bad Hair Day (Weird Al), The Great Masturbator (Dali)

Buttons Only: ( :circle: :square: :square: :circle: :square: :circle: :square: )

4) Eeyore

5) your uncle's sister's mother's son

6) 17

7) Llama (Llama llama)

8) "Go Jehovah's Witness, it's your birthday!"

9) salt water

10) Times SQUARE (Wrong Answer Of The Game: CONEy Island)

Jack Attack - Go To Jail!

Answers: Sirius Black (Azkaban), Andy Dufrene & Red Redding (Shawshank Prison), Joker & Penguin (Arkham Asylum), Lincoln Burrows (Fox River Penitentiary), the Birdman (Alcatraz), Augustus Hill (Oz), Johnny Cash's audience (Folsom Prison)

Episode 2.5: Mama Meatball's Yumball Machines

1) Beethoven's 5th Symphony

2) chop off his big toes

3) "James Wuz Here"

4) DisOrDat Question:

Answers: Sand Bubbler (Crab), Pickle Pincher (Speedo), Marble Pouch (Speedo), Scaly Hermit (Crab), Seaweed Decorator (Crab), Plum Smuggler (Speedo), Chinese Mitten (Crab)

Buttons Only: ( :circle: :square: :square: :circle: :circle: :square: :circle: )

5) centripetal force

6) "G'DAY-Ho-Ho!"

7) the one where he played Winger (Wrong Answer Of The Game: the one where he played Tripper)

8) ... and PINGO was its name-o!

9) He would only dance one step at a time, in any direction.

10) Cheech and Chong Go to La Paz, Bolivia

Jack Attack - Me and my extra large (??)

Answers: Dumbo (ears), Cyrarno de Burgerac (nose), Rapunzel (hair), Gene Simmons (tounge), Rip Van Winkle (beard), Mr. Mackey (head), Dirk Diggler (penis)

Edited by OnceFallen

Episode 2.6: Fredrick's of Honolulu Tropical Intimates

1) You're "ready to sail."

2) about 2 out of 3 games

3) DisOrDat Question:

Answers: Chipstrap (Penguin), Cummerbund (Tux), Macaroni (Penguin), Button (Tux), Wing Collar (Tux), Snares (Penguin), Gentoo (Penguin)

Buttons Only: ( :square: :circle: :square: :circle: :circle: :square: :square: )

4) do your business very quietly

5) a rattlesnake vacationing in Africa (Wrong Answer Of The Game: a garter snake vacationing in Canada)

6) Felix Frankfurter

7) about a half hour

8) Pa becomes a Communist

9) 6 x the square of his side

10) NutraSweet, Sweet 'n Low, Splenda

Jack Attack - (Something About J's)

Answers: Bullwinkle J. (Moose), Michigan J. (Frog), Rocket J. (Squirrel), Homer J. (Simpson), Stimpson "Stimpy" J. (Cat), Elmer J. (Fudd), Michael J. (Fox)

Episode 2.7: Mr. Ted's Protective Horse Covers

1) Uranus and Neptune

2) The FellowSHEEP of the Ring

3) about 25%

4) "Me me me!" (the second one)

5) DisOrDat Question:

Answers: Blue Iris (Stern), Irish John (Stern), Big Black (Stern), Heather Honey (Rose), Whiskey Mac (Rose), Rambling Rector (Rose), Super Fairy (Rose)

Buttons Only: ( :circle: :circle: :circle: :square: :square: :square: :square: )

6) 8

7) BVD (Wrong Answer Of The Game: Jockey)

8) playing in an official game of Pooh Sticks

9) "son of Lovin'"

10) the one from the Van Morrison song

Jack Attack - My Bologna Has A First And Last Name

Answers: Eggs (Benedict), Fettuccine (Alfredo), Bananas (Foster), Potatoes (O'Brien), Lobster (Newberg), Oysters (Rockefellar), Beef (Wellington)

Episode 2.8: Self-Righteous Harvest Vegatarian Corndogs

1) Cerulean 5

2) She'd be the only player to SPIN CLOKCWISE to hit a ball.

3) DisOrDat Question:

Answers: Out Traveler (Gay), Instinct (Gay), Way... Way Out (Sci Fi), Forbidden Planet (Sci Fi), Metrosource (Gay), XY (Gay), XChange (Sci Fi)

Buttons Only: ( :circle: :circle: :square: :square: :circle: :circle: :square: )

4) S

5) Colorado Buffaloes (Wrong Answer Of The Game: Nebraska Cornhuskers)

6) Your ball would be red and itchy

7) Pretty Woman

8) J.M. Barrie

9) Urinate on

10) Sphinx, manx, lynx

Jack Attack - Help, I Lost My...

Answers: Little Bo Peep (sheep), the Sphinx (nose), Charles Lindberg (baby), Pee-Wee in his Big Adventure (bicycle), Cinderella (glass slipper), Odin (eye), the Three Little Kittens (mittens)

Episode 2.9: Yesterday's Used Calanders

1) Sydney

2) My Little Pony

3) DisOrDat Question:

Answers: The Indestructible Watch (Product), The Time Machine (HG), The Croquet Player (HG), The Penedulum Lounger (Product), The Undying Fire (HG), The Astronomer's Chronograph (Product), The Continuously Freshening Feline Drinking Fountain (Product)

Buttons Only: ( :circle: :square: :square: :circle: :square: :circle: :circle: )

4) "My Hump"

5) in the Adriatic Sea

6) a glass display case

7) bulimia

8) figs (Wrong Answer Of The Game: dates)

9) facula

10) "Hey mon! We're all on big mon, mon!"

Jack Attack - Versus

Answers: Roe (Wade), 1 (100), shirts (skins), Joe (the Valcano), nature (nurture), Brown (Board Of Education), Kramer (Kramer)

Episode 2.10: Tiny Joe's Miniature Golf Supply Depot

1) a Glenn Close Encounter of the First Kind

2) "(I Can't Not Get No) Satisfaction"

3) Bambi

4) "Some stay dry and others feel the PAYDAY" (Wrong Answer Of The Game: HERSHEY'S MINIATURES crashing through your veins")

5) DisOrDat Questions:

Answers: Hafnarfjordour (City), Kopavogur (City), Grindavik (City), Arborg (City), Skibur (Chef), Sveerdihu (Chef), Dukpressir (Chef)

Buttons Only: ( :square: :square: :square: :square: :circle: :circle: :circle: )

6) The Big Gulfp of Mexico (79 cents)

7) He's Just Not That Into YEW

8) "I desire a glazed TORUS, please."

9) Barbra Streisand's

10) "Ooh, your DOWNY NUTBUSH looks very soft!"

Jack Attack - I've Got A One-Smack Mind

Answers: Garfield (Lasagna), Winnie-The-Pooh (honey), Homer Simpson (doughnuts), Wimpy (hamburgers), Cookie Monster (cookies), Dagwood Bumstead (huge sandwiches), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (pizza)

Edited by OnceFallen

i do not see the answer list.

Oops, forgot to change the settings on those ones after I posted them. Guess that's what happens when you try doing it at 3 in the morning and half asleep :p Fixed it now and should have the last 2 parts completed here in a just a few minutes after I finished editing them...