LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Trophy Guide and Road Map

Once I get home later i should be able to give a few tips for gaining a good amount of these trophies using another guide I have seen and also make a thread that includes a minikit guide if wanted.. which will list the locations of every minikit on every level?

Also for the Land-O Calrissian Trophy-

You unlock Lando by earning the minikits on "Shadow of the Malevolence" during the General Grievous Series.

For Uh-Oh Trophy-

Play On Ambush! and switch to Yoda. When you get to the part where you have to destroy 3 tanks/ships. Just take control of a super droid as the droids keep an infinate spawn.

I will post a link to a minikit and if you also want a red brick page which i should be able to create.

Update- Red bricks forum created.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lego-star-wars-iii-clone-wars/100508-all-red-brick-loctions.html#post1652002

Edited by Initboy95

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I get home later i should be able to give a few tips for gaining a good amount of these trophies using another guide I have seen and also make a thread that includes a minikit guide if wanted.. which will list the locations of every minikit on every level?

Also for the Land-O Calrissian Trophy-

You unlock Lando by earning the minikits on "Shadow of the Malevolence" during the General Grievous Series.

For Uh-Oh Trophy-

Play On Ambush! and switch to Yoda. When you get to the part where you have to destroy 3 tanks/ships. Just take control of a super droid as the droids keep an infinate spawn.

I will post a link to a minikit and if you also want a red brick page which i should be able to create.

Update- Red bricks forum created.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lego-star-wars-iii-clone-wars/100508-all-red-brick-loctions.html#post1652002

Feel free to post a link to the mini-kit guide (Probably best if you create a new thread) it will save me the time writing out my notes... :)

Thanks for the other tips... When I update this later tonight I will take these into account...

One of the trophies relates to winning three duel battles in a row, which are two player battles, so unless there is a way of re-assigning controllers via the PS button so that it thinks there is two, I don't know of another way..

Thanks for your reply.

As expected, another platinum I won't be able to get then... :(

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lego-star-wars-iii-clone-wars/100545-all-minikit-locations.html

Just as promised, a full minikit locations to go with the red bricks i posted earlier :)

Any more help needed, just ask and ill see what i can do!

Loving this game at the moment and should be a good platinum for me :D!

Awesome dude! That's a big help to the trophy guide!

Those minikits can be daunting when trying to type out where they are in all of the levels lolz. Your guide even helped me to get some (and will help me get the rest I need). Good job :applause:

can someone explain " The dark side I sense in you" a little more clearly

also, i cant get to that red brick in the far right room while doing this even though ive opened up the first 4 prison cells and gone in the back of each and turned the power on ...theres some kind of panel covering where you would use a character to unlock the door there...i read in another guide that you cant complete this until you are around like 90 percent completion for some reason??

A minor correction for "The darkside I sense in you" blurb, you need a Sith, not a Jedi.

And a few tips that may or may not be helpful:

For "Saberang Master", if you want to do it during story mode then I found the best place was right at the start of Ambush!. You're already playing as Yoda and until you block off the caves, there's infinitely spawning Battle Droids. Alternatively, take Yoda into any ground battle stage and just wait outside an enemy barracks, then let fly.

An alternative method for "Twice The Pride...", rather than using two controllers or trying to get both in free play: In the hub, choose Anakin. Switch to the second character and from the console choose Dooku. Hit Anakin until he breaks for the trophy.

For "We Really Did Say No Prisoners", it's easier and quicker to do it in the Rookies level near the end when there's literally hundreds of spawning battle droids you have to fight your way through.

To get "Field Commander" really quickly, build two barracks on adjacent spaces. When both groups of clones come out, just keep alternating between them and pressing :circle:, you can get the trophy in just over a minute.

I found a good place to spam "Uh Oh" was in Blue Shadow Virus, when the Super Battle Droids are spawning out of the side doors you're supposed to lock. Just pick one up and keep destroying the rest until the trophy pops. It's also a good level to get Goldie Blocks.

Finally I think your "It ain't like dusting crops boy" description is incorrect, the manouvres don't correlate to the button presses. One is :up::up:, one is :down::down: and the other is :left::left:.

can someone explain " The dark side I sense in you" a little more clearly

also, i cant get to that red brick in the far right room while doing this even though ive opened up the first 4 prison cells and gone in the back of each and turned the power on ...theres some kind of panel covering where you would use a character to unlock the door there...i read in another guide that you cant complete this until you are around like 90 percent completion for some reason??

I also had problems understanding how to open the last cell , but them i found out that you have to also play Republic Ground Assault Mission of Christophsis to get the separatist leader in the last cell and to be able to open it . Then just use Robonino to activate the bounty hunter-panel that opens the last cell that has the the last separatist leader and the red brick in it .

Edited by Darkkis007

I am stuck at 1 character,. :(

between "Clone Pilot" and "Sionver Boll" it looks like the little box on wheels thingy,. ;p anyone know where to find this droid??

Me too. It's not a droid though, since I've already got the unlock all droids trophy.

Edited by Boris Johnson

An alternative method for "Twice The Pride...", rather than using two controllers or trying to get both in free play: In the hub, choose Anakin. Switch to the second character and from the console choose Dooku. Hit Anakin until he breaks for the trophy.

OMG thanks for this ! :applause:

Then I have my chances to plat' this game as I don't have a second controller. Thanks a lot for posting ! :)

i need help with the dark side i sense in you trophy i have freed most of the prisoners but there is one cell that hasn't got a character in it, its the 2nd to last prison cell i've finished all the story levels but it hasn't appeared yet any help would be appreciated

I read in another guide that you needed to be 90% completed w/ the game but found that playing Republic Ground Assault Mission of Christophsis to get the separatist leader in the last cell per an earlier post. I haven't verified this but maybe another Republic ground assault gets you the leader for the 2nd to last cell. I have done only one ground assault so far and that did not net a leader. Think it was the Ryloth Moon.

I read in another guide that you needed to be 90% completed w/ the game but found that playing Republic Ground Assault Mission of Christophsis to get the separatist leader in the last cell per an earlier post. I haven't verified this but maybe another Republic ground assault gets you the leader for the 2nd to last cell. I have done only one ground assault so far and that did not net a leader. Think it was the Ruusan Moon.

Confirmed that the Republic Ground Assault Mission of Christophsis to get the separatist leader in the last cell. Wroym Loathsom or something like that.

i've just just done it i needed to do the ground assault on naboo i also got the last red brick by turning on the power in all the cells

Republic Ground Assault Mission of Naboo gets the other leader which aloud me to get the last red brick too!