Invincibility glitch in graveyard levels

So that everyone is aware, there is a glitch that makes you invincible. Once the glitch happens it will remain throughout the game. It seems to only come up in the graveyard levels, and I don't know what causes it. Once the player or players are invincible they can no longer hit any enemies with there fire BUT can still revive downed teamates. It sounds like it may be a good thing but can make levels take much longer to complete. You have less shooters and typically, when they try to revive you, ghosts standing right above you cause another quick death. If anyone figures out what causes it please let me know so I can add something to my guide. Thanks.

EDIT: Sometimes the effect only lasts through the one level but other times it is carried through the end of the game unless you back completley out and return.

Edited by KryptoniteDragon

i was one of the players playing with dragon when it happen to me it was weird and it was also giving me 1000 pts for healing a team m8.

Yeah my son was just playing with me trying to get the trophies and every time on level 10 he kept glitching and then right at the end it would lockup. He would lose collectibles and all progress of the level. We had to play it 8 times in a row. :mad:

it happened to a guy i was playing online with once, and that's how we easily got through the second graveyard level.

then i was playing with my buddies and it happened to me and another player. when we got to the boss of the same graveyard level, it seemed like every enemy i missed because of the glitch was standing in formation all over the stage. it looked like an army of pikmin.

im having troubles with the level 10 lock up also. I was on the 6th area about to go for the final collectible (in area 7). Played it 4 times tonight and it froze up 4 times! :mad: any tips on how to get past this?

I wish I knew what caused it but unfortunately I don't. It does seem to coincide with a bunch of lag though and perhaps if you play when it is less laggy or with others that don't lag then you wont have it happen. I tried to stay out of corners and such but that didn't seem to matter either. Just always happens during laggy sessions.

Had this happen last night so I couldn't grab the collectibles later on in level 10. Sucks because the collectibles is the only trophy I have left.

when we got to the boss of the same graveyard level, it seemed like every enemy i missed because of the glitch was standing in formation all over the stage. it looked like an army of pikmin.

That's exactly what happened to me.

Edited by kdrcraig

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

A few friends and I just completed this game and YES level 10 is causing glitches with us as well. Not sure why. We each froze up on seperate attempts. Regardless we exited game completely aand restarted. Seemed to fix it?

I experienced the invincible glitch as well. Weird.

It was in the graveyard area where there were yellow hands around the perimeter trying to hurt you if you got too close.

I was host and I couldnt die for some weird reason.

• 4 months later...