Yakuza 4 - Road Map & Trophy Guide

yewjhin

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need help in the speed trials am on the one where you do the boat chase and i just cant pass it my boat gets damnge to much or i run out of gas before i can kill stop the other boat any tips would be great thanks for the help:D

Here you go, make sure to keep firing at him (listen for the sound even if he's out of your sights) and ram him when in range.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ02Qhx3uk]YouTube -[/ame]

question about pachinko. I've gotten a cutscene to happen a couple times where the sides match and the center keeps spinning, but i don't get what I'm supposed to do during the scene. The scene just goes until it looks like theyre gonna fight something then the screen goes white for a second and then the person loses and I don't get anything. I don't think i saw any button prompts, can someone clarify what exactly I should be doing?

question about pachinko. I've gotten a cutscene to happen a couple times where the sides match and the center keeps spinning, but i don't get what I'm supposed to do during the scene. The scene just goes until it looks like theyre gonna fight something then the screen goes white for a second and then the person loses and I don't get anything. I don't think i saw any button prompts, can someone clarify what exactly I should be doing?

Just praying! that is when the computer decides to make fun out of your face or not... Just keep trying and eventually you will get lucky and the jackpot will come out!

i got the war tailman for doing the ultimate skills do a make a pnew platinum advtrue after i get the rest of trophies or can i get it without staring a new advtrue by rge way thanks for the help it really helped:applause:

You can make a new premium adventure by talking with Date and then Bob should have the talisman for you to pick up. I think I got a letter for completing the ultimate skill when I left New Serena with Saejima.

You can make a new premium adventure by talking with Date and then Bob should have the talisman for you to pick up. I think I got a letter for completing the ultimate skill when I left New Serena with Saejima.

thanks i got it i thought you had to make a new adture for you to use the warload thing and nop just clear it when you talk to datle i thought you lose all your things not couting you levels money etc thats only if you make a new game + thanks for the help :)

could somebody post a video for the hattrick tropy its the 3 bullsys in a row one i can get 2 but never the 3rd one thanks for help:o

a video wouldn't help much im afraid unless someone films their controller while doing it, but its not necesary really. Just pull the right analog stick about halfway back (about 60%) where the sweet spot is and then realease it. if you can get 2 im sure you can get hattrick too

To enable the War God Talisman, load up your Clear Save or Premium Adventure save (if you already started Prem Adv.), speak to Date at New Serena, and create another Clear Save. This time, start Premium Adventure from the main menu and load the latest Clear Save you made, you should get an email from Bob from Naomi's Palace asking you to see him to get the Talisman.

help for this , i did what u told , but isnt worked

1.I loaded my premium saved data from main menu is named : Saved data 03.

2.Talked Date At New Serena and made a Clear Saved Data , Named : Clear Data - Saved Data 04.

3.Start Premium Adventure From Main menu , choosed 'Start Using Clear Data' and choose again Saved Data 04.

after that Naomi didnt sent me message and i check on naomi too theres didnt have god talisman

whats part im wrong ?

gimme a solution :think:

help for this , i did what u told , but isnt worked

1.I loaded my premium saved data from main menu is named : Saved data 03.

2.Talked Date At New Serena and made a Clear Saved Data , Named : Clear Data - Saved Data 04.

3.Start Premium Adventure From Main menu , choosed 'Start Using Clear Data' and choose again Saved Data 04.

after that Naomi didnt sent me message and i check on naomi too theres didnt have god talisman

whats part im wrong ?

gimme a solution :think:

Have you completed the Ultimate Skills trials? LOL Yakuza doesn't just give you items for free, you gotta work for it

Great guide, one of the better ones I've seen a while. Really detailed, been helpful though most of the trophies are easy as pie and speak for themself. Nevertheless, it really helped with the shogi and the jackpot trophy and the hostess ones.

man, mahjong is driving me nuts!

always manage to get 5 or 6 pairs, but everytime I think I can

get rid of a piece, the same piece appears again and I'm thinking

the game just makes fun of me :mad:

Yeah this one was a pain. Especially when I was sitting on 6 pairs and somebody did a Ron on me. Give a guy a break!

a video wouldn't help much im afraid unless someone films their controller while doing it, but its not necesary really. Just pull the right analog stick about halfway back (about 60%) where the sweet spot is and then realease it. if you can get 2 im sure you can get hattrick too

thanks i try that thanks again

i did cleeared ultimate trials , and there unlcok War God Talisman , BUT when i enter premium adv naomi still didnt Message me , WTH!?

1. If playing as Saejima, you get a letter, not an email. Either email or letter is sent by Bob, NOT Naomi.

2. Speak with Bob, not Naomi, at Naomi's Palace.

To enable the War God Talisman, load up your Clear Save or Premium Adventure save (if you already started Prem Adv.), speak to Date at New Serena, and create another Clear Save. This time, start Premium Adventure from the main menu and load the latest Clear Save you made, you should get an email from Bob from Naomi's Palace asking you to see him to get the Talisman.
Edited by yewjhin

For the pachinko trophy you can just make sure on your first playthrough of normal or hard to get the "Get Rick Quick Card", the location is in underground locker F4 as told in the guide.

Then when you beat very hard or some other difficulty on another playthrough, you can get another Get Rick Quick Card and then just go by the directions in the guide but instead of using the chance stone, just use the Get Rich Quick Card to get an instant jackpot. Make sure you have 250 balls when you start and then use the 25-35% as said in the trophy guide to get 1 spin, then stop until it says 1 Jackpot and then let the balls fly again. For the rest just follow the directions in the guide

Hadn't seen this anywhere, i tried to check here and several other sites, but it is what I did

Edit: Also thank you for this guide it was very helpful

Edited by ZombieBP
more detail

3) FINISH ALL SUBSTORIES AND MINI GAMES IN PREMIUM ADVENTURE MODE.

Once you have completed the story, you will prompted to create a Clear Save. With this clear save, you can roam Kamurocho once again and continue working on any Substories, Mini Games and other Miscellaneous trophies.

Upon completing all 62 substories, return to New Serena as Kiryu and you will be given a letter by Amon. This is a challenge to four 1-on-1 fights and 2 of the fights are particularly tough, so be sure to refer to Amon Defeated (G) for preparation tips and strategies.

Once you're done with everything, talk to Date in New Serena to make a Clear Game save. This Clear Game save is basically NewGame+ which will allow you to retain your levels, money, and items when starting the game on other difficulties, but please beware everything else will be WIPED CLEAN, such as your substory completion stats, challenge completion stats etc.

So after finishing the Finale, the game prompts to make a "Clear Save" , and then you can go to Date and make a "Clear Game Save" ; the latter being the one which can be used to start NG+ / Premium Adventure ?... is that correct ?

Another way to put it, would be : after finishing the Finale , can i complete some challenges before creating the Clear Data , or do i have to finish up anything I don't want to lose completion for before finishing the Finale... :confused:

So after finishing the Finale, the game prompts to make a "Clear Save" , and then you can go to Date and make a "Clear Game Save" ; the latter being the one which can be used to start NG+ / Premium Adventure ?... is that correct ?

Another way to put it, would be : after finishing the Finale , can i complete some challenges before creating the Clear Data , or do i have to finish up anything I don't want to lose completion for before finishing the Finale... :confused:

when you beat the game and created the clear save, you can directly go to adventure mode and you keep all stuff from the Story mode (items, challenges & substories).

However, if you create a new save with Date and start a new Story you will lose all the challenge & substory progress (you keep all items though, not just the ones you unlocked from challenges).

so if you wanna beat all challenges its best to do em all in adventure mode

when you beat the game and created the clear save, you can directly go to adventure mode and you keep all stuff from the Story mode (items, challenges & substories).

However, if you create a new save with Date and start a new Story you will lose all the challenge & substory progress (you keep all items though, not just the ones you unlocked from challenges).

so if you wanna beat all challenges its best to do em all in adventure mode

Just what i needed to know thanks.

I think I will still do some challenges/substories before finishing the Finale to make it easier :)

Other quick question, regarding minigame challenges. I know you get golden guns for completing all of them, but are there also rewards for completing individual minigames, ie fishing / ufo catcher / boxcelios 2 ... ?