for the people who have actually platinumed knights contract

taliesin2943

i figure id make a thread for the people like myself who platinumed this game to come and talk about it and i guess just to see and talk to others who accomplished it and kept with it cause i know it was a struggle not just cause it gets hard but cause its frustraiting and annoying and at times boring and repetitive but we stuck with it so im proud to have done it

so if nothing else just comment that you did it and if you want talk about your experience and maybe those of us who did it can offer advice on the harder of the things needed to do it and offer support for the people who are lagging cause its troubling them :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

if i want to Plat i just need to beat Hexen and Witchslayer. I have all but 3 difficulty trophies as i beat the game on Squire.

EDIT:

it has been a long time now but i got shortly after posting this those years ago. The Witchslayer QTEs for Faust (7 in a row) was the ONLY TRULY hard part.

Edited by DarkAmon

• 1 year later...

Did anyone that encounter the Tannhauser's Illusion ladder Glitch ever end up obtaining it.

if you did could you let me know how you ending up getting it

because i have told multiple different ways to do it but i cannot get them to work

1. when you reach the top use Witches embrace and when the cutscene ends you will be somewhere above.

2. Roll after he pulls himself up (Don't know how you do this)

3. Slide command (Don't know how)

4. Climb ladder while holding R1 (Call Gretchen command)

5. climb the ladder when he pulls himself up wait 1 second then push forward

• 7 months later...
Did anyone that encounter the Tannhauser's Illusion ladder Glitch ever end up obtaining it.

if you did could you let me know how you ending up getting it

because i have told multiple different ways to do it but i cannot get them to work

1. when you reach the top use Witches embrace and when the cutscene ends you will be somewhere above.

2. Roll after he pulls himself up (Don't know how you do this)

3. Slide command (Don't know how)

4. Climb ladder while holding R1 (Call Gretchen command)

5. climb the ladder when he pulls himself up wait 1 second then push forward

1. This is news to me...

2. Simply, press the :cross: ONLY when Heinrich isn't carrying Gretchen.

3. Simply, press the :cross: ONLY when Heinrich is carrying Gretchen.

4. Gretchen CAN'T climb the ladder, if Heinrich is climbing it.

5. This is news to me...

I got it and didn't see any glitch. The only glitch is from the final boss being invulnerable at her 2nd form.

• 1 year later...

Well,im a trophy hunter and this is my hardest platinum by far...The quotes are just insane on witchslayer mode and they also different from other modes.For those who have problems I can only recommend to stick to beating Faust on hexen and witchslayer,the rest is really doable.My wife recorded that part when I was playing (lol) and I kept replaying it to see the exact moment to press buttons.