Monsters/Dungeon List

CorpusDelecti

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guyz. I have a stupid question. For example, on my first playthrough if i will miss some monsters, and then begin second playthrough, i have to defeat ALL monsters again for trophy? Or only those that i miss? And what about endings and events? I guess some new events show up on second play, but endings...i must repeat them too?

Hi guyz. I have a stupid question. For example, on my first playthrough if i will miss some monsters, and then begin second playthrough, i have to defeat ALL monsters again for trophy? Or only those that i miss? And what about endings and events? I guess some new events show up on second play, but endings...i must repeat them too?

If you miss a monster from a scenario dungeon (i.e. you can't go back to that dungeon and defeat the monster) you only have to defeat THAT monster on your 2nd playthrough, since all your stats carry over from your 1st playthrough when you select 'restart' after the final boss has been defeated.

You can get all events in one playthrough, new events will unlock on each landmass as you raise the shares for that particular landmass. You only have to get the shares to 50% for every landmass to unlock all hidden events.

You can get both endings in one playthrough as well. DON'T recruit the goddesses before you've beaten the last boss though, defeat the last boss with your original party (Neptune, IF and Compa) first. After you've defeated the last boss with your original party, go ahead and raise the shares to 30% (I recommend you get them to 50% while you're at it though, for all events. It decreases the amount of grinding you'll have to do) for each landmass in order to recruit the goddesses. After you've recruited all 3 goddesses, return to Neptunia and redo the final event/boss for the true ending.

I recommend that you do all this on your first playthrough. When you've gotten all events and dungeons to 100% in your stats, S ranked all challenge dungeons, as well as recruited the goddesses and defeated the true last boss; hit restart in the menu and carry over all your stats for a 2nd playthrough. NOW, clean up all the monsters you've missed in the scenario dungeons. At least this is how I did it.

Edited by Angelwork

• 1 month later...
I have a question im stuck at 97% and I beat the game 2 times already is there some monsters that can be missed ? I have all levels unlocked

Yes, there are missable monters. Such monsters only appear in story-based dungeons, which you cannot return to. See this link for more details. Every monster in that link that is in RED is missable.

• 9 months later...