Ed-_-

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just stumbled across this, LoTR War in the North collectors edition for £23.70

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lord-Rings-War-North-Collectors/dp/B005QKEY7E/ref=sr_1_2?&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1438080717&sr=1-2&keywords=collectors+edition]Lord of the Rings: War in the North - Collector's Edition (PS3): Ps3: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Superfrog is now free on the EU PS store :): http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/superfrog/280723-superfrog-vita-ps3-free-eu-ps-store.html

The LittleBigPlanet: Metal Gear Solid 4 Level Pack is now free on the PS Store until January 3rd :).

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I love buying gamers cheap in the really good PSN sales, especially when they are fast and/or offline platinums. Whenever there is a big sale I spend some time looking through this site, Wikipedia, Youtube and the PS3 offline platinum list to find out what will be the best value for my money. I might as well post my results here :)

For this Easter sale (still runs until April 27) I bought these games:

Metro Last Light Complete Edition - 4,99 EUR - This one contains all the DLC for only 1 Euro more than the standard edition. I have only played it briefly so far but it looks good.

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 3,99 EUR - I have almost played through it and I am enjoying it a lot. It's an easy platinum and a pretty good game.

The Walking Dead Season Pass - 3,99 EUR - Not played yet but supposedly one of the fastest and easiest PS3 platinums. Should be fun.

I was tempted to also get Escape Dead Island (3,99 EUR) but passed up on it in the end, because I also still need to finish the original game.

• 2 years later...