Killzone 3: Reclaimed Territory Map Pack - Road Map & Trophy Guide

yewjhin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
For Little Big Weapons:

Do all 15 kills have to be done in a single round? Or do they still count when the round is over and you get switched to the other side as long as its on the same map? Im just getting a little confused as to what the difference is between a round, match, and game.

It's in a single round, they don't count if you get switched to another team. All of the trophies for all the dlc for Killzone 3 have to be done in a single round, since at the end of each round you get an end game screen that details your performance. The stats do not carry at all between rounds.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't remember exactly how the MP in KZ3 works , played it long ago, I get that these trophies do not unlock playing against bots, but what if I create my own match against a friend? And for other DLCs? I see that some trophies do not unlock in custom matches, does it mean that I must join random matches to be able to unlock them? I'm worried that the low number of players these days could prevent me from 100% this.

• 9 months later...
Thanks for the guide. Got everything done today with little problems.

This^

Boosting is essential with these trophies as hardly anyone still plays and the DLC servers are dead. It should also be noted that all the DLC trophies are painfully slow to pop, with some taking upwards of a minute to show up :(.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice guide, I got all trophies legit except Little Big Weapons.

This^

Boosting is essential with these trophies as hardly anyone still plays and the DLC servers are dead. It should also be noted that all the DLC trophies are painfully slow to pop, with some taking upwards of a minute to show up :(.

Yeah, I had a bit trouble of kill any player using Minigun pickup, still the trophy won't pop till the round ends. :eek:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...