extremely easy way to beat last boss (even on crushing)

MerioMerio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

not a bad discovery but it has to be known that you need to be good at mashing else he just throws you.

such a shame because this and the train helicopter battle (which i'm entirely sure its luck based because you have to be lucky enough for the helicoper not to deploy its missles too close to you otherwise there's no way in hell you'll be able to shoot them all down and you have to be lucky enough to destroy the helicopter before you explode which seems to always happen randomly, even if you weren't hit by any missle at all) are the only things keeping me from attempting crushing as i barely beat them in hard. or...maybe its just me because i've looked everywhere and no one seems to be having the same problem.

Edited by manofpower05

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're like me and still struggle with this method, mainly because I found that lazaravic threw me after every melee attempt, can I suggest rather than using melee on him, go to the same place and shoot the blue resin but then just run round the tree until the resin respawns, he keeps following and as long as you don't get too far ahead of him he will keep following you in the same direction.

Edited by BEER MONSTER

• 2 months later...

I tried this method for a while and couldn't get it to work, I would either die from one shot or when he did grab me I would always get thrown across the room afterwards. Ended up beating him the old fashioned way but am just a few chapters away from another fight on crushing, is there some little trick I'm missing that is hard to see in the video or something I can do to not get thrown every time?

Edited by Shanehi185

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried to apply the method shown in the video...but - surprisingly enough - I found instead a funny 'n useful bug that made the fight on Crushing mode even easier than I hoped.

However

I beat it legit on Hard so I didn't feel cheap

Basically after one of his usual grabs I found myself stuck in the ground (don't ask me how) becoming "invisible" to Lazarevic eyes; he kept running around in circles near the blue thing like an idiot for almost ten minutes, thus giving me all the time to wait for the resin to respawn and shoot it over and over again.

If you're interested I filmed the grotesque scene with my digital camera.

• 1 month later...

This actually did not work for me. I tried this method about 5 times, and every time I would fail for some reason. Then, I did it legitly and got it right on the first try :p

I wonder if this has been patched or if I am just stupid for not knowing exactly how to do it :think: a written guide for this would help a little bit.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...