Acceleration of Suguri: X-Edition - Trophy Guide and Road Map

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I got her with Kae, her hold X attack is good, and her melee is amazing (with L1+T hyper activated, it does 1/3rd a lifebar on full hit!). I later got to Sora by accident with Nanako and Iru.

I can say that if you fight Sora/Robo, and die to Robo, then it instantly game overs you and you don't get the extra story, sigh.

Also, I got the 30 hit again with Nanako easily - dash around until you have some bits in the middle, then just spam X. When they hit, hit T for a hyper, then cancel into another T hyper and you're looking at 50+ hits. I got 55 one time, 40-50 regularly.

Edited by Akari

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This game was a pleasant surprise for it's price.

It was a lot of fun though a bit on the easy side when you play as Suguri.

All in all i had a great time playing this and getting 100% and I would recommend anyone who's still doubting to buy this game,you won't be disappointed.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the guide Kheapathic, well done. :) Only "problem" I really had in this game was obtaining Sora. But I find out a really easy way to get A, S and P rankings by spamming range attacks with Nanako xD

I've been the same, found it really frustrating unlocking Sora, that is until I discovered Kae and her :cross: attack. I just kept my distance and spammed it over and over, worked a charm.

Just need to get the extra story trophy now. Thanks for the guide Kheapathic!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Thanks for the guide Kheapathic, well done. :) Only "problem" I really had in this game was obtaining Sora. But I find out a really easy way to get A, S and P rankings by spamming range attacks with Nanako xD

Wait, there is a P ranking? So, there is a rank higher than S. How do you get that?

• 3 weeks later...
Wait, there is a P ranking? So, there is a rank higher than S. How do you get that?
I don't know if you will read this or have figured it out by now, but P is for perfecting a match. It's really easy if you use standard Suguri and spam her :l1:+:circle: on easy difficulty. Suguri is OP and using her is always a must if you are going for perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...