Rate the trophy difficulty...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

2 days i had t platinum it

its 1 actually but 2 because of 2 things: need a 2nd controller to play teams and grindng which can be boring & take time from u

to make the game easy, u can get the 5hr trophy by playing a team, when finishing there game the score is up (not the final score) of the hole round, keep the game on & youl get it (apparently its also a cumulative play to)

play with 4 players to get some of the grinding trophies much quicker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 1. A couple of the commercials were kinda a pain, but after getting the hang of it, it became pretty easy. It was a little boring and not exactly the best showcase for the Move. In fact, it can turn people off from Move, which is sad. Most games are this bad.

• 2 months later...
Easy plat, just need to leave the PS3 on for 5 hours.

Uh, no. BTW, your gamer card says you are at 50% completion for this game. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but someone must have shut off your PS3 after 2 1/2 hours.

The commercials are a pain. They are so nit-picky about movements and timing, and the Move tracking is poor. The commercials are why I give this game a 4, not a 3. DIY RAW was annoying - I created a thread outlining key things I learned so people don't have to learn by trial-and-error like I did. Everything else is a 2 - not hard, but not well explained by in game direction either. Big Beat Kitchen is a bit of a grind, as was DIY RAW - just getting the hang of the mechanics takes time. I am 11 hours into it, and that is 11 hours of playing. You don't just leave your PS3 on for 5 hours - you have to work at it.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I gave it a 4. Got it for a $1 on amazon and, I'll admit it, it was kinda fun. It was nice to be able to dust off my Moves.

I found it harder than most - DIY Raw was tough until I took pictures of the spray painting (to put it together easy) and remembered what each room needed furnishing. Also, good tip for that part - place the small items first (paintings, lamps) because it's easier to grab couches and TV's when they start moving faster.

The F-One 3000 commercial was total balls. And Aspero was pretty rough, too. And the Big Beat Kitchen rap songs were so, so bad. Took me a total of 12h 28m.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Difficulty 4

Estimated time 10-20h

Two Move controllers needed.
Difficulty 4 stems from the great score on all advertisements (Phone ad, and especially the car ad were hard) as well as the home improvemen trophies aka DIY, those 2 categories were annoying.
Speaking of annoying, the Rap Kitchen trophies are grindy as hell, you'll only get 5-10 medals per game, so you have to play each kitchen 5-10 times :(

Tips & tricks (!!!) :

Two controller trophy:

For the 2 consecutive team wins you will need 4 "real", created players, or else the trophy wont pop

DIY:

You CAN play a 4 player match, then each house style will be in the game, but you will have to do everything 4 times before moving on, sawing is quite stressful, so I recommend not doing this, and hoping to get the right house randomly. Make photos of the family's taste for decor, and make photo of the painting you have sprayed, so you can put it together more easily. For help check this thread:

Spoiler

STAA Advertisements:

Follow the stars and get a feel for the right speed. Start your movements slightly before the stars begin (this helped me). Sometimes colors seem wrong (red/yellow).

Phone and car especially are hard. Just quit to green room if you see you wont make 7000 points. Try to learn all movements, especially in the car ad. Especially the clutches could be very hard to get right, and a little random. see video below.

Video:

Spoiler