Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

OnceFallen

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need someone with a unicorn rank for the beat a winner trophy i'm also a unicorn so i could help someone out with that trophy as well my psn: captainwacky37 in the message post that it's for you don't know jack

So do I and the 4 player online game one, those are the only once. Feel free to add me. I'm low rank (but not the lowest).

I need all the online trophies. Send me a DM on PSN anytime today if you want to trade off trophies. I'll try to check in every few hours for games as these are the last trophies I need and I would love to get a second platinum (Yes that means I'm Unicorn ranked). Thanks!

PSN ID: ChronoGear

Edited by ChronoGear

I need all the online trophies. Send me a DM on PSN anytime today if you want to trade off trophies. I'll try to check in every few hours for games as these are the last trophies I need and I would love to get a second platinum (Yes that means I'm Unicorn ranked). Thanks!

PSN ID: ChronoGear

add me, when you get a chance. I'll be on tonite.

Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I too need a few online trophies for You Don't Know Jack. Awesome game, but a shame online is so dead. I need the Beat A Winner and Always A Bridesmaid trophies. For those of you that need help boosting as well for these and the other online trophies, I can do that as well. I'm frequently on Monday through Thursday and sometimes Fridays and weekends. One of my game saves also has that Unicorn rating for anyone looking to Beat A Winner. Anyone interested, go ahead and send me a friend request with You Don't Know Jack in the message. The username is Colin_Raleigh

Edited by Tiberius

Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I too need a few online trophies for You Don't Know Jack. Awesome game, but a shame online is so dead. I need the Beat A Winner and Always A Bridesmaid trophies. For those of you that need help boosting as well for these and the other online trophies, I can do that as well. I'm frequently on Monday through Thursday and sometimes Fridays and weekends. One of my game saves also has that Unicorn rating for anyone looking to Beat A Winner. Anyone interested, go ahead and send me a friend request with You Don't Know Jack in the message. The username is Colin_Raleigh

Cool you can add me, make sure you have a unicorn rating online, because it's different then online. So if you have not played online, you don't have an UNICORN rating (just saying).

- i'll be on tonite.

I don't have unicorn or the lower ranking but I'm always up for the other trophies. If someoen could let me win against them so I could get the unicorn trophy, I'll gladly help others get the unicorn trophy.

Add me up for all sorts of trophies. I'm only at 20%. PSN ID: xAutoTx

Okay, AutoTx, I added you. theDane 21, I saw what you said about Unicorn for online (also sent you an add too). Regretfully due to how no one's really online for this game, I only played online once (came in 2nd in a 4 player game). So with having played one game online and now having everything else offline in terms of rating, would that still give me an online rating of Unicorn? Just wondering.

EDIT: Okay, I just took a look at the online leaderboards which I'm actually in despite having played only once. Actually ranked as a Unicorn at 106th. Strange...

Edited by Tiberius

I just got You Don't Know Jack yesterday (woo!) and am looking for boosting partners for all of the online trophies. If you're interested, send me a friend invite on PSN. I'll do my best to help you with the trophies too!

PSN: SkieAqua

Okay, AutoTx, I added you. theDane 21, I saw what you said about Unicorn for online (also sent you an add too). Regretfully due to how no one's really online for this game, I only played online once (came in 2nd in a 4 player game). So with having played one game online and now having everything else offline in terms of rating, would that still give me an online rating of Unicorn? Just wondering.

EDIT: Okay, I just took a look at the online leaderboards which I'm actually in despite having played only once. Actually ranked as a Unicorn at 106th. Strange...

I don't think so, I have 2 UNICORN rankings offline, but my online rank is in the middle.

I'll try and invite you when I'm on.