You Don't Know Jack - Trophy Guide and Road Map

OnceFallen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update, I haven't had a chance to really finish updating everything in the guide the last few days due to work, but I am off the weekend and should have it finished by the end of it. I'll update the "Wrong Answer Of The Game" list here shortly with the new ones I have and clean up some of the trophy descriptions here shortly as well, but the remaining majority should be up and finished by Sunday night. I should also have the roadmap completed shortly as well.

I just got Enscrewiast by playing 4 player games and screwing myself each time to make things simple.

Please, no bad jokes about what I typed. I heard enough of those from Cookie :)

Anyway, if you start from the first match doing this, you should get it after using 2 screws in the 13th match.

Edit: Just to clarify, I would hit R2 and not move the screw, I would just hit X.

Thanks for all the help in this thread.

1. Maybe list just the first 10 episodes so people can quickly get the money trophies.
  2. You might also want to think about deleted your posts here and making your own thread.
  3. You could also put an * or something by a question with a Wrong Answer so that people won't have to consult 2 lists.

Good estimate on the 15-20 hours OF. My first episode took 12 minutes according to the time stamp and with 73 episodes, that ends up being over 14 hours.

Edited by shoe478

I believe everything is set as far as the Trophy Guide itself goes. The "Wrong Answer Of The Game" section is completed and so is the tips/answers section (for episode 1 ONLY). I will complete the roadmap tomorrow evening after I get home from work. Any questions or anything, feel free to ask and I'll answer then as soon as I can.

I will ask this question again, is this game worth picking for $20? is it fun and won't be sitting getting dusty like my buzz! game?

Yes this game is fun. I actually enjoyed the first 3 episode so much that I bought it a second time and brought it over to a friends house to play on the wii. If you enjoyed the PC games then this is a must have.

The humor is great and each episode feels complete and well done. Going through this game just for trophies might feel a bit tedious but if you take it slow and play with other people at the same time you will enjoy it.

Mathematically speaking, if you get all offline Trophies through Episode 37, you can play from 38 - 72 getting all prizes along the way and that should take you just over five hours (10 - 13 minutes per Episode times 34 Episodes equals at least 5.6 hours). I only really bring this up because it's not super important that you get the Consolation Trophy right away since you have to play all the Episodes through anyway, so don't stress out over it.

how do you steal awnsers in a dis or dat round?

You have to have 2 players playing the game to start with, then whoever has the least amount of points going into the DisOrDat round will be the main person playing it. Say Player 1 gets to play the DisOrDat, then player 2 can steal the points from them by selecting the right answer before player 1 answers AND player 1 answers incorrectly. If you're trying to do it "boosting" style, then have player 2 (or whoever) select the correct answer first, then have player 1 select the wrong one so player 2 will be awarded the points.

Can I exit the game im doing once I awnser the prize question? Or do I have to finish that game to keep the prize?

You have to play to the end so it saves. If you exit before then, it won't save and you'll have to do it again.

I'm all ready at 58 episode and I still don't have the "Phatty" trophy can anyone help?

If I remember correctly, episode one contains a question type for each of the "theme" trophies. I believe the Subway/Polack question counts towards it. If by the end of the game you still don't have it, I'd just replay that one a few times until it pops. I know that's what I did for Living In The Past (The Harold & Kumar Question counted towards it).

i have played 3 times against someone of this forum. he joined with a complete new account to my game. he won but i dont get the lose to a loser trophy. i tried public and private game. dont know why i cant get this trophy.

The "loser" has to have played at least 1 game to get a rating. Otherwise, he will be unrated and that doesn't count.

I just got Enscrewiast by playing 4 player games and screwing myself each time to make things simple.

Please, no bad jokes about what I typed. I heard enough of those from Cookie :)

Ya, I felt kind of awkward asking another online players to screw me!!

And for you, 13 rounds with 4 controllers is a lot of screwing to do to yourself. I bet you got a lot of gratification when the trophy popped up though :)

Edited by smoka

Ya, I felt kind of awkward asking another online players to screw me!!

And for you, 13 rounds with 4 controllers is a lot of screwing to do to yourself. I bet you got a lot of gratification when the trophy popped up though :)

lol

i find this game hard