Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

453 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

I gave LBP1 a 5 rating and I'm going with a 6 for LBP2. It's a harder game in the last world of the sequel... just to Ace a few levels in the last world alone is far more frustrating and difficult than anything that was required in LBP1. I'm really glad the creators did away with the Heart-4-Heart stuff and instead opted for just 50 unique plays on your level -- MUCH less complicated than last time around.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is a MUST PLAY! Just an incredible experience and trumps the first game by leaps and bounds! Love it!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave LBP1 a 5 rating and I'm going with a 6 for LBP2. It's a harder game in the last world of the sequel... just to Ace a few levels in the last world alone is far more frustrating and difficult than anything that was required in LBP1. I'm really glad the creators did away with the Heart-4-Heart stuff and instead opted for just 50 unique plays on your level -- MUCH less complicated than last time around.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is a MUST PLAY! Just an incredible experience and trumps the first game by leaps and bounds! Love it!

Exactly! Can anyone tell me what was so hard about the Bunker in LBP1? The jumps on the wheel are easy if you stick to the far left the rest of the level is very easy. I aced Bunker for atleast 15 different people never understood what people found so hard in it. I was stuck on 3 of the levels in the last world for over an hour each!

I voted 5 because of Avalon Centrifuge, Full Metal Rabbit and the final boss (although not too hard once you learn his sequence), trying to ace those three will certainly test your delicate handling, mental strength and power of will. The rest is just time consuming, i need the 100% and 1440 hours trophys then I'm done. Perhaps my first platinum.. we will see :whistle:

I am about an hour of create mode away from the platinum so I will go ahead and vote.

I gave it a 4. While I think the 24hr create mode is a bit much, it is not hard. Acing all he levels had some difficult moments, but it was much easier than its predecessor. If not for those 2 and ace of spades, this would probably be a 2.

well after getting platinum i can honestly say this is about a 5/10. bubbles and acing are easy. the only one that can pose a little difficulty is getting 50 unique players to play your level if you are not creative.lol

note: for anyone who is trying to get 50 people to play your level. when you go to play with others that you dont know. try taking them back to your pod and just go into your level. :)

Considerably easier than the first instalment of the series, a rough estimate of time to Platinum would be around 50 hours with the only time consuming trophies being '1440 minutes of Create' and waiting for people to play your community level, however with all the 'L4L' published already it isn't to stressful to obtain with a little help from fellow trophy hunters.

Ace 10 levels in a row may seem rather daunting at first but I feel there are easily a good 12 -15 levels that are remarkably easy to ace for pretty much anyone with a little practice.

Finding all of the Prize Bubbles can be slightly tricky as some are acutely miss-able however in comparison to the first Little Big Planet the x2, x3 and x4 challenges were much less challenging, 1 player with 4 controllers wouldn't have to much difficulty in overcoming them.

Overall I give Little Big Planet 2 a 4/10 a little time consuming in certain areas but substantially easier than the first game.

This one is a mixed one from me as the game itself is easy to complete, some item bubbles you actually need 4 players, wheras the previous game I could hold all 4 controllers and do it myself, this time I had to get friends to come around.

Acing the levels.... MOST of them were fine, but 4 of the cosmos levels gave me a day of hell ^_^

The rest are pretty much simple to get, although some are more time consuming.

Overall I loved the trophies given, 50 plays for a level is more reasonable than getting 50 people to heart it and then heart you.... that not everyone could get.

10 = waste time on 24h and some lvl was hard to ace.

@down yea its was really much easier than lbp1 but i dont have time to spent 24hr in editor and i have mega trouble in trying dive in random 25 lvls... so fck off (that is MY opinion)

@edit2 just buyed turbo controller, so now i rate it 4.

^.^

Edited by Senami

Wow, I feel terrible. I found some of these levels way more brutal to ace than the first game. The prize bubbles were much, much easier, considering that I got all of them with 2 people and 4 controllers (2 controllers and 2 arcade sticks even!).

I think I'll give this one a 7 when I vote. I forget what I rated the first game, but this one has some really rough spots. I still have to do the 24hr trophy (easy with a turbo controller) and the online ones (easy enough, no effort required, though I should find a boosting partner eventually), but the hard work is done.