Rate the trophy difficulty...  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

I gave it a 9. Reason being that there are trophies that not just ANY casual player can get for this game.. A good portion of them are easy, but then they're some that require some skills with 2d fighters if not Arcana Hearts specifically. Simply put you'll need to be game savvy(or know someone who is) to Platinum this one.

Really? I havent voted yet, but i wouldn't rate this game higher than a 6: There's some challenging character specific trophies, but nothing that cant be done with a little practice;Score Attack boss is SUPER CHEAP, but you have unlimited continues; some of the online trophies are time consuming, but are easily boostable and take less time to get than other fighters like Blazblue or Super Street Fighter 4

The game is hard, but definitely not harder than the Blazblue CS platinum.

Edited by JOJO

Really? I havent voted yet, but i wouldn't rate this game higher than a 6: There's some challenging character specific trophies, but nothing that cant be done with a little practice;Score Attack boss is SUPER CHEAP, but you have unlimited continues; some of the online trophies are time consuming, but are easily boostable and take less time to get than other fighters like Blazblue or Super Street Fighter 4

The game is hard, but definitely not harder than the Blazblue CS platinum.

Really?????????? :eek::eek::eek:, all the Score have unlimited continue????

I honestly don't see a normal casual player picking this game up and getting a platinum:think:, that being said it isn't an impossible game(or close to it). The score attack alone can be tricky even with unlimited continues. And the character specific ones are tricky even for arcana heart veterans just because it involves being skilled with that specific player. I still say the game is a difficult one to platinum, practicing just framing included:p

Right now i give it a 7 but its not my final rating as of yet, its not difficult just a tad time consuming, theres ALOT of character specific trophies two of which may be quite difficult, performing a long combo WITHOUT mashing extra inputs and doing these just frames for another characters critical heart. Aside from those two everything else is pretty easy (some havent been figured out yet but once they hard they shouldnt be any harder than the 2 character specific trophies above). Score attacks last boss is indeed one youd want to kill yourself HOWEVER ... everytime you press continue ... HER LIFE GOES DOWN ... so even if you end up continuing 30 times at least her health will be at like 25%

The online trophies are boostable however will take a LONG TIME to boost that way,you have 23 characters all of which must reach 10,000 RP, if you boosted it ... you would get a little over 200+ RP for each match and thats only the winner ... now think about how much time it would take to do it for yourself AND your partner for all 23 characters and THEN you have to get to 200,000 RP with one characters, if you were to get at least 1000 RP per win in ranked then you would be looking at a minimum of 200 ranked wins online ...

Actually, you only need to get 10,000 with one character for the "reaching level 10 trophy", and around 3,000 with everyone else for the level 3 trophy. Considering you get around 800 points per ranked victory and 250 per player match win, getting the online trophies shouldn't be too hard even without boosting.

Actually, you only need to get 10,000 with one character for the "reaching level 10 trophy", and around 3,000 with everyone else for the level 3 trophy. Considering you get around 800 points per ranked victory and 250 per player match win, getting the online trophies shouldn't be too hard even without boosting.

According to your logic then i should already have it, here lemme show you my Main Lilica ... I looked up other players online on the leaderboards and it seems level 10 should be hit at either 200k or 250k.

http://i52.tinypic.com/1gqi5c.png

Oh and heres my friends Zenia , 6,000+ RP however she is only at level 2

http://i55.tinypic.com/153v5f7.png

Edited by Setsuna

My bad, i messed up the numbers. According to the Achievement guide for the XBOX version of the game, you need 200,000 to reach level 10 and 10,000 to reach level 3.

Which is also made by me xD Im not too sure it its 200,000 YET i need to do some more searching but im pretty sure you will hit level 10 at 250k at the very least

I have not voted, but I think this game is around an 8. Score Attack is retardedly hard (took me 22 continues to win), and some of the character trophies are pretty crazy, but I don't believe it's all that hard overall. Everything can be done with time, and minor skill. Easier than BBCS's challenges, I think.

Also, the wiki says if you play 1 character solidly, you'll get lvl 10 at 200K. If you play other people, then her RP will go down but you should be able to get it around 240-250K. I'm looking for requirements for RP.

By the way, I found Saki's Critical Heart Extend trophy to be very easy to get. On the flipside, Zenia, Akane, and Nazuna's have proven to be difficult. I'm using turbo on my stick and still can't get Akane's CHE to go off. Stupid game.

I gave it a 9. Reason being that there are trophies that not just ANY casual player can get for this game.. A good portion of them are easy, but then they're some that require some skills with 2d fighters if not Arcana Hearts specifically. Simply put you'll need to be game savvy(or know someone who is) to Platinum this one.

After finding out that the achievements/trophies i thought to be the most difficult were actually fairly easy to get, i'd drop it down to a 7.5-8. There are a few that are still pretty daunting but they're still do-able.;)

I have not voted, but I think this game is around an 8. Score Attack is retardedly hard (took me 22 continues to win), and some of the character trophies are pretty crazy, but I don't believe it's all that hard overall. Everything can be done with time, and minor skill. Easier than BBCS's challenges, I think.

Also, the wiki says if you play 1 character solidly, you'll get lvl 10 at 200K. If you play other people, then her RP will go down but you should be able to get it around 240-250K. I'm looking for requirements for RP.

By the way, I found Saki's Critical Heart Extend trophy to be very easy to get. On the flipside, Zenia, Akane, and Nazuna's have proven to be difficult. I'm using turbo on my stick and still can't get Akane's CHE to go off. Stupid game.

Lead me your knowledge, i dont seem to understand how its supposed to work at all :/

• 2 months later...

I really think that the difficulty is different for players depending on their skill so for someone who is really good at the game the platinum could be as easy as a 1-3 or for someone like me the platinum could easily be a 9 or 10. I suck at combos.

It all depends on the players skill though.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If time consumption is a factor then I'd rate this a 9. The troublesome trophies that are character-specific involve a moderate level of skill to pull off, and occasionally luck. The gallery+animation gallery is a minor grind, and of course the RP trophies are what makes this a grueling platinum.

For people trying for the RP trophies, try ranked. It is possible to boost ranked if you have a good connection (1-3 IMO), and you'll get RP a LOT faster, 3,000-4,000 per match, compared to 260-400+ per match.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voting 9, some of the related character trophies are hard, BUT the 1 character to RP10 is really tedious, because not many players are online anymore, but the players that still play this game are skilled and it takes forever reaching 200.000

Over 200 matches with the same boring character (in my case Weiss) vs. always the same people, no thanks;)

In other words, online trophys are now basically impossible without boosting, Good luck getting the "defeat all characters/Arcanas" Trophy, because some Characters/Arcanas never show up:think:

• 3 months later...

I'm gonna give it a 5

Character Specific trophies:

Nazuna was easier in simple mode.

Saki & Lilica I didn't think was hard, I noticed some people did though.

Akane's was annoying but after a lot of tries I am able to do it easier now with controller

The online I boosted in ranked match and was done quickly, gallery was a grind and couldn't figure out how to get special CG #2 but got it after I beat story mode with Heart a few times.

Took me just over a day to get this plat and it's a good really good game :D