Did anyone beat veteran mode without using glitch?

i tried the glitch in a moment of weakness for 'burn 'em out', it didn't work. Nevertheless, i toon three weeks out of cod, and beat it piss as well as two other levels.

if you beat veteran mission using glitch and get the trophies, that's call cheating..

I haven't beat all the missions yet,, and i right now i am stuck in a mission,, but i will never use glitch to get pass the mission

i rather beat it properly than glitch ....

It's just not right..

Edited by j-l-0313

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't say it's easy, Some checkpoints (the ingame checkpoints where you spawn after a death as you progress) could take up to one hour, but in the end I wasn't REALLY REALLY stuck somewhere. With some stamina it's not very difficult. 7-8/10 maybe.

I think the glitch is a placebo, but you never know. Im stuck on Heart of The Reich, I have 2 of 4 guns down, and it's a bitch. I'm happy I already have Downfall done though, I read that the last three levels are hardest so I decided to work my way backwards for those 3, then continue on in order.

I think the glitch is a placebo, but you never know. Im stuck on Heart of The Reich, I have 2 of 4 guns down, and it's a bitch. I'm happy I already have Downfall done though, I read that the last three levels are hardest so I decided to work my way backwards for those 3, then continue on in order.

Hardest part of the whole game. If you can make it to the roof of the little building on the right you have a chance, weaving to dodge bullets and ducking as you sprint! This cuts out a huge chunk of the most difficult part; your allies will do the hard work fighting to catch up to your position.

At this part I had added pressure in that my checkpoint position was occupied by a friendly tank soon after - so if I wasn't quick enough it mowed me down. :-(

Still, 1/20 times I'd make it to the little building, and the first time I tried to reach the roof (instead of going inside) I managed to. From there it's easier to avoid grenades and pick off any retreating soldiers. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

My PS3 crashed about a month ago, and so did al my platinum trophies.

Al the others i dont mind, but the cod waw trophies i do. It took me to long and now its all gone. Played the game for the 2e time, but are again stuck on some levels. So please tell me what this glitch is and how it works. So i can get my platinum back the easy way, because the hard way is killing me for the 2e time and dont know if my tv stays whole this way.