Rate the trophy difficulty.  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_25.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.64

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper
Updated average.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys must be really good i guess for u do to it in less than an hour..

how long did it take you to do "Relive"?

edit: didnt realize that u coulda got 8 easy trophies without even starting Relive lol

some of those frustrated me as its hard to keep ur power up and they pin u and u can lose... i think it probably took me like 1.5-2hrs to do..

im done all of Relive, Rewrite, Redefine.. probably 5 hrs of gameplay...

overall id say the difficulty is probably a 2 or so... its not too hard, just sometimes frustrating...

seems like this can be platinumed in about 8 hrs or so..

I rented this game thinking the trophies looked easy and i was right, I got platinum after 3 days! The trophies did not feel rewarding at all.

1.Only 20 trophies...probably the least of any retail game so far

2. lots of easy silver/golds (hardly any bronze)

1/10

Edited by Serpent541

If you want easy trophies this is the game to get it. You must have a taste of wrestling games though, if this is your first wrestling game you may need to get used to it. It took me a couple of days to complete this game. Some very disturbing "impossible things" such as losing after a couple of moves. Hard to kick out. A must have game.

If you want easy trophies this is the game to get it. You must have a taste of wrestling games though, if this is your first wrestling game you may need to get used to it. It took me a couple of days to complete this game. Some very disturbing "impossible things" such as losing after a couple of moves. Hard to kick out. A must have game.

I'm going to disagree with you on the getting used to it part. I haven't played a wrestling game since WWF Super WrestleMania for the SNES. I found the gameplay in this title very simplistic but a nice game to bring back memories.

Edited by Dark_Adonis

I was thinking of renting this game, besides being easy from what you guys say, is at least fun and enjoyable? I used to watch wrestling about 10 years ago but haven't since.

It's definetly a good rental for a few days, I like the S vs. R better overall with more replay value but still a really fun game at least until WM Tour and Legend Killer modes are done, only have exibition left for little replay after.

to the guy that siad he got platinum in 5 hrs? i dunno how u did that...

the 4 legend killer tiers would take atleast 2.5 hrs to do...... mabye u put everything on easy.. but still id think it would tkae around 7 hrs or so...

If you go for the WM Tour first so by the time you get to Legend Killer you already have a favorite tier list ready it's really fast. 3 or so hrs of solid play on WM Tour mode should finish that up then like 20 min for each tier on Legend Killer other then All-Star tier, which is like an hr or so.

This game is definately a 1. I reckon it'll be a long long time before there is a game as easy as this one again. I would say a platinum can be obtained in about 5-6 hours without any hassle. A tip though is that when doing Legends mode, put the game to easy mode & just constantly bash the punch button. This will win you a match roughly every 2 minutes.