Venetica - Road Map and Trophy Guide

paultsmith1980

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for the road map and guide. It was legitimately helpful in getting my platinum with cutting down on unnecessary extra playthroughs, and I used the Rep Quests thread, too. I'd also thank the German guy who made the treasure maps, but I don't feel like making an account on a German message board just to say something in broken German.

I would make a few points though:

-The guide implies that the Dark Views trophy pops as soon as you go in the Nexus portal. It doesn't. You still have to fight your way through a building full of lectors and then exit onto the raised walkway before the trophy pops.

-The map of the buried treasures only lists the optional buried treasures and not the two story-related treasures. However, you do need to also get the story-related treasures for the trophy to pop. I was kind of shocked and depressed when I dug up the last optional treasure and didn't get the trophy, worried that I either missed one or that the trophy glitched on me. I had no idea about the love quest later on, which did get the trophy to pop.

-The guide says that to get the group training trophy, you have to be in the Order of the Holy Seal and wait until chapter 3. I have no idea how this conclusion was reached, because I was able to complete the group training the very first time I was let into the Order's guild hall, which is early in chapter 2. I hadn't even visited the Inner City yet.

But these are all minor things. I think this is a quality guide.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the guide. Really helped cutting down the time for the platinum. Just a quick note from my playthrough. I actually created a seperate save file before picking my guild on the first playthrough as opposed to doing that on my second playthrough. All I did was pick the evil choices after loading up that save and I got the evil ending. That saved me a ton of time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Arena Champion (B)

All enemies in the Arena Defeated

During the last chapter you can speak to a NPC called ‘Gero’. He will allow you to register for a tournament.You have to beat five waves of enemies to complete the tournament. Your health does not replenish during rounds so be prepared to defend or roll out of the way, as if you are trying to get this trophy whilst simultaneously getting No Drugs you will not be able to use healing items.

A really helpful tip would be to acquire the Holy Spear of Chiefs, which makes the Arena much easier; it is found inside a chest in the Tree of Life, but can only be opened after restoring Africa.

No Drugs (G)

Game Finished without consuming any healing items.

MISSABLE TROPHY

This sounds a lot harder than it actually is especially if you are playing on easy difficulty.

You can still heal yourself by sleeping or visiting a doctor, just do not use any healing items at all. I found it safer to just sell any I collected as soon as I could, just to avoid any risks. If you accidentally use a healing item, reload a previous save file and carry on from there.

No mention of Blood Toll/Vortex? :eek:

Guys, i need help. I bought some sort of a ring that regenerates life, don't remember it's exact name (later i found 2 of them lol). I also used potions with mana to restore spell points. And trophy "No Drugs" didn't pop up. I am pretty sure that never used a healing potions or meal, water from fountains. Also i used Blood Toll/Vortex as quick spells but as it says few pages earlier it's ok.

What of all things i used to heal / restore mana could spoil my trophy "No Drugs" ?

thank you.

I've read two sources (both XB360...) that say the Ring of Life has no affect on the trophy. But then again, it could be the mana potion; it may be considered a "healing" item.

I wish someone would test this by:

1. Not using any consumables up to the point-of-no-return (or even during the final battle).
  2. Save.

3. Using mental energy potion.
  4. Continue to the final battle.
  5. Check for ding at credits. If nothing, reload and report here.

Edited by Eye Beams

• 5 months later...
I will try that. Coz i'm on my 2nd playthrough.

If mana potions can't be used that's explains my trophy stuck.

Mana potions kill the Hard Drug trophy. I used manapotions during my first run and the trophy didnt pop. Doin second run now without healing/mana. Fingers crossed:rolleyes:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
But to win these trophy we cannot use Blood Tool ?

Does this count as a healing item ? :confused:

While I'm sure you don't care about this two months later, you can use either of the Blood spells (Toll and Vortex), and still get No Drugs.

This guide was immensely helpful. I don't know if the author still looks at this, but I would mention a couple of things:

1) There is absolutely an autosave feature. I don't know why the guide says there isn't.

2) If you make a save before choosing a guild, you can save a bit of time.

Thanks for the help for a really shitty game, though. This plat would be so much harder without a guide.

• 2 months later...