Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I need the online trophies as well on pdc darts so I will add u so we can both get the trophies

I need to get all 4 online trophies for pdc darts so if anyone needs them as well or wants to help me. Just add me PSN: AZNBWOI007. And when sending me a friends request just write pdc darts so i know y ur adding me.

If anyone needs to get the online trophies then feel free to add me as I need to get them too. If you have already got them but are willing to help me get them then that would also be appreciated. I'd gladly return the favour in helping you gain any trophies that you needed for any other games that I've got. My PSN is my username on here. Please put the game title in the friend request message so that I know it's not just a random add off someone. Thanks :)

EDIT: I've got the online trophies now

Edited by robertevansdj

Just got this game today. I am interested in doing the online trophies, sooner than later, since it sounds like the online isn't really hopping. Please add me and we will get this done over the next week or so.

PSN ucancallmeSusan

EDIT: Found two random players online. If you are in US, play online during the day, because it is a UK import game and there are actually a few players online. The first game I got skunked but threw about 60-70 darts, the second game (with a different player) I finished the rest of my dart throwing and won. All trophies done, please don't add me as I will be selling this game very soon.

Edited by DJ1s

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys..

I can never find anyone online playing this game. I found one match but just before it started the guy quit. I will add you johnnyhotrocks and maybe we can get it sorted quick during the week as I dont think it would take long at all. If you want you can add me if you get to it first

PSN: WRAITH017

anyone that still has this game and needs the trophies/has the game and has the trophies that could help me obtain them please add me, il then help you get the set of trophies OR il boost with you on another game that we both have :)

psn is > andrew_anderson

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just a quick update to say that i now have all the online trophies for this game ~ Im currently in the process of finishing the last couple of tournaments before i achieve my platinum.!! Then i will be posting it back to "LoveFilm" in the morning.!!

Therefor i wont be able to help boost with anyone else..!?!?

Thanks to those who helped me..!!

:) :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...