Vehicle Thread *UPDATED*

ZOLANTON

Apart from the two locations listed in the guide, I haven't found another one with it. I looked in Youtube and searched on Google but it just always mentions only these 2. Now this trophy is not missable. You can go for the rest and download the free dlc pack for the trophy. Though it will be hard finding both the Vanderbildt and the MV Command, especially if you can only get the MV in desert.

Free DLC Pack? I've looked on the Store, there's nothing there :think:

About the X:9170 Y:11413 location for the Titus ZJ's. They always spawn there. I think the location is supposed to be a racetrack. There's always 3 of them of random type racing endlessly around the track. If you miss them, they will drive past again. If you stunt jump onto one of them, you can see the circuit they are running.

About the X:9170 Y:11413 location for the Titus ZJ's. They always spawn there. I think the location is supposed to be a racetrack. There's always 3 of them of random type racing endlessly around the track. If you miss them, they will drive past again. If you stunt jump onto one of them, you can see the circuit they are running.

I know, the location is near the International Airport. Titus ZJ can be found parked there, Cabriolet in the challenge near it

Hello. Where can I find Shimuzu PI Service? :)

71) Shimuzu PI Service: This is the quadbike the military uses so just cause a little chaos and wait for the soldiers to come

I think the guide speaks for itself. They won't spawn every time so just keep at it and you will get it. Remember to watch the radar for the yellow vehicles. These are the vehicles the military use. Usually you must reach level 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found the Vanderbildt LeisureLiner at Civilian Village - Pekan Selamat (X:7448m Y:25817m) i came from the base just west of it (destroying things). i had a wanted lvl of 5 and it was bigging to get dark.

Found it again at Civilian Village - Pekan Jalan Pokok (X:9531m Y:25908m) during the day.

And again 2 at Civillian Village - Kampung Gunung Merah (X:8839m Y:26151m) this is getting ridiculous lol. (i spent lost of time cherching before i patch the game..maybe patch worked it out hehe.

Edited by Black_Beset

Found the Vanderbildt LeisureLiner at Civilian Village - Pekan Selamat (X:7448m Y:25817m) i came from the base just west of it (destroying things). i had a wanted lvl of 5 and it was bigging to get dark.

Found it again at Civilian Village - Pekan Jalan Pokok (X:9531m Y:25908m) during the day.

And again 2 at Civillian Village - Kampung Gunung Merah (X:8839m Y:26151m) this is getting ridiculous lol. (i spent lost of time cherching before i patch the game..maybe patch worked it out hehe.

It happens as you say. The patch DID fixed the problem. However you pointed it out yourself it's totally random. It can be found almost everywhere depending on your luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
100) TextE Charteu 52CT: I have seen this in both the Pattanis location

Couldn't find this anywhere. Untill I went to X:17619 Y:10759 (river between the mountains). Found a few as soon as I got there :D Dont with this trophy ^_^. Luckily 2 DLC's are free.. The Icecream fan and the Tuk Tuk Boom Boom.. 2 vehicles less to find :)

Edited by Vuule

• 2 weeks later...