:) Glitched Rank 30 WITH Ubi's latest update :)

Sammy_Simmons

I'm sorry but does your post translate to, "Do I have to do it your way? Because I found another way and that way worked..."?

No, I just asked if you have to join the same room as you were in before, or if you could just join whatever room you find. I've already done that glitch 3 times now (1st and 2nd some weeks ago, 3rd when I got my plat), and I actually found out another way by accident (almost everything you gotto do is involved, so it's not much faster), instead of get 5000xp, and then reset diamonds till rank 1, you just have to get 5000xp and then reset one diamond, but you have to be in rank 1 before getting 5000xp. I don't say that it's an awesome way to do it, it's just the way I did, but I've never got down to rank 1 and stayed in the lobby after when I tried this method (I might did wrong, I dont remember if we got a startup engine fail or something... It was when people started to spead it in chatrooms, so me and my partner might got it wrong as it wasn't as detailed as this guide) so I'm just curious.:o

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I just asked if you have to join the same room as you were in before, or if you could just join whatever room you find. I've already done that glitch 3 times now (1st and 2nd some weeks ago, 3rd when I got my plat), and I actually found out another way by accident (almost everything you gotto do is involved, so it's not much faster), instead of get 5000xp, and then reset diamonds till rank 1, you just have to get 5000xp and then reset one diamond, but you have to be in rank 1 before getting 5000xp. I don't say that it's an awesome way to do it, it's just the way I did, but I've never got down to rank 1 and stayed in the lobby after when I tried this method (I might did wrong, I dont remember if we got a startup engine fail or something... It was when people started to spead it in chatrooms, so me and my partner might got it wrong as it wasn't as detailed as this guide) so I'm just curious.:o
again if your method works, congratulations. sammy's method works. i dont know why we need to discuss variants on working methods. if it's not broke, dont fix it.

again if your method works, congratulations. sammy's method works. i dont know why we need to discuss variants on working methods. if it's not broke, dont fix it.

Sorry, a little off-topic. As you seem to take my comments negative like that they way I did is much better (which it isn't, and I've never said that) I'll take yours like a: [spoiler=1]"Fu*k you, we don't care a sh*t about how you did it so go fu*k yourself!". (you shouldn't anyway)

I don't wanna start argument so if you feel for it, click the spoiler tag, otherwise, don't. Also, it's not necessary to reply on this post.;)

Edited by OstKakan

One last question before I start to lvl up to 20 :p

When using this method... Do you continue to reset 1 diamond 'till you've got no diamond left at all ? Or is there someway along the way? Or maybe even all the way to "negative xp" wich would take some time if you're lvl.20 :p

The answer to your first questions is "yes," you continue to reset til you have no diamonds left.

I do not have an answer to your 2nd or 3rd question as I don't understand what it is your asking.

Do you have to join the same room when you're done? Because the way I glitched (another kind of way, based on the way you use) it doesn't matter if you join the same, you just have to join a room.;)

I'm glad that the variant worked. I was much afraid to try it any other way.

Oh and I'm ever more super-glad to know that ubi hasn't patched this yet.

Thanks again citj417.

I must also repeat. I deserve no credit for this amazing discovery. I just wanted to share it to save some ass-pain from ubi. :D

I'm glad that the variant worked. I was much afraid to try it any other way.

Oh and I'm ever more super-glad to know that ubi hasn't patched this yet.

Thanks again citj417.

I must also repeat. I deserve no credit for this amazing discovery. I just wanted to share it to save some ass-pain from ubi. :D

You get a little credit sammy. If not for your post, millions would not have otherwise known. That's right - millions. Edited by cjt417

Sorry, a little off-topic. As you seem to take my comments negative like that they way I did is much better (which it isn't, and I've never said that) I'll take yours like a: [spoiler=1]"Fu*k you, we don't care a sh*t about how you did it so go fu*k yourself!". (you shouldn't anyway)

I don't wanna start argument so if you feel for it, click the spoiler tag, otherwise, don't. Also, it's not necessary to reply on this post.;)

don't worry about it, it's just cj being cj ;)

Plus, the first post here is from 11/24 and 11/25 the servers have been down for a few hours. So I fear to confirm the solving patch has been applied to diamonds reset. Platinum, byebye..

I had my diamonds reset 2 days ago so I think it's still working.

But u had a good point in trying the glitch with a second account with only 1 or 2 diamond.

If anybody knows if it's possible to glitch it like that pls post it. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Spent 220 hours of my life doing this the hard way with my main man ^^ me very disappointed in this because it took us mad long and we had respect for getting this platinum now it seems everybody will have it and this will no longer be a respected platinum.

so to me i say fuck this rank 30 glitch UBISOFT PATCH IT NOW! these people need to do it the hard way and spend alot of time if they want platinum not cheat the game which is very respected in the trophy cabinet makes this plat look like a sega megadrive plat now!

Spent 220 hours of my life doing this the hard way with my main man ^^ me very disappointed in this because it took us mad long and we had respect for getting this platinum now it seems everybody will have it and this will no longer be a respected platinum.

so to me i say fuck this rank 30 glitch UBISOFT PATCH IT NOW! these people need to do it the hard way and spend alot of time if they want platinum not cheat the game which is very respected in the trophy cabinet makes this plat look like a sega megadrive plat now!

so selfish lol. if u and i knew about this plat before we started boosting i imagine both of us would have taken this glitch route.

i agree the plat wont be as highly respected anymore but there are other trophies in this game that still require a ton of work. plat difficulty goes from a 10 to a 7, no big deal.

I had my diamonds reset 2 days ago so I think it's still working.

But u had a good point in trying the glitch with a second account with only 1 or 2 diamond.

If anybody knows if it's possible to glitch it like that pls post it. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Mine are not reset since 10 days now.. What's happening? And how can I open a second account? I should erase the first?