Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

fitsnk

I'm waiting for boosting!!! If anyone needs online trophies add me!!! Tommorrow i will play at 2 PM (EST) / 7PM (GMT)!! I need Champ and defend mine positione 5 times...! Mick I hope i'll see you tomorrow!!! The plat is next us!! *.* Bye Bye friends! Good night

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got this game and whether I decide to add it to my trophy list depends on if I can find a reliable boosting partner for the online trophies. My time zone is EST and I'm usually available some weeknights and all day on Saturdays.

*UPDATE: Just finished all of the online trophies. Thanks to all that helped.

Edited by jcmarkel

I just got this game and whether I decide to add it to my trophy list depends on if I can find a reliable boosting partner for the online trophies. My time zone is EST and I'm usually available some weeknights and all day on Saturdays.

Add me or ill add you the next time im online, iv never managed to find anyone online to play against in the few times iv tried so boosting the trophies is a necessity if i want to platinum it which i do.

Boosting Session

Original idea by Pilotpsk

BOOSTING SESSION THIS COMING WEEK

If anyone out there is interested at all at playing and platting this game please consider joining this boosting session. It is almost impossible to plat this due to the very weak online community. Please contact me and let me know when you want to boost the online trophies. All you need to do is spend an hour boosting and you'll have 2 gold trophies and a couple of bronze trophies. Just respond in the thread, PM me, just get your name out there and you'll be rewarded with a few rare online trophies for your collection. We need a minimum of 2 players and the more that join the faster this will go.

Tentative Date and Time: Saturday March 12th @ 12:01 pm -5 GMT (17:01 pm GMT)

Length of Boost: 1 hour

Boost Coordinator: Jemilioycaza (PSN: DrYcaza)

Instructions: To join the boost Add DrYcaza and be online at the date / time above.

How it Works: When you join the boost you will be told who will be fighting and who will win the fights. For example you'll get a PSN message that will say "DrYcaza vs Fighter1234 - DrYcaza wins" So in the game you go to Multiplayer then Watch and Bet. You'll see the match come up in your list as "DrYcaza vs Fighter1234" hit on the game and when you see the fighters on the screen press to bet and bet as much as you can to get the most money possible. After the necessary number of matches needed the next person up in line fights and a new PSN message will be sent out ie "Fighter1234 vs PuncherPRO - Fighter1234 wins". Matches only take 30 seconds from the beginning of one game to the beginning of another. This is your best opportunity for a platinum!

Participants:

DrYcaza

SOLID_WOOD

I started play this game a week ago and it´s just getting better and funnier every time i play. Today i wanted to try online but i can´t find any match, i guess noone playing this game any more. I would appreciate if someone can add me on PSN to boost som trophies. Thx

PSN: JansOfSweden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all.

I'm looking to try and organize a boosting session for The Fight AT A TIME AND DATE TBD. If you are looking to pick up the various online trophies and having a hard time doing it naturally (thanks to the bad reviews of an otherwise very cool game...) then reply in this thread or send me a Private Message.

Please include your PSN ID in the reply. If you send me an add request on PSN (ID - Rule_the_Heretic) please mention "the fight" in the request message. I will ignore blank or generic requests. Likewise, if I add you for this purpose I will make sure to include "the fight" in the message.

We need at least three people total, but the more the merrier. If I can't get three people for this time/date, or PSN is still down, then I'll edit this post with a new proposed time/date.

Participants:

1. Rule the Heretic

2. Open

3. Open

EDIT - Date was changed since PSN is still down and no one has showed any interest...yet...c'mon gang!

EDIT 2 - Currently leaving TBD. With PSN back up (and down and up again) I think people are looking at getting caught up on other things. I will post a fresh version of this open call sometime next week. If you're interested, feel free to send me an add on PSN as described above.

Edited by Rule the Heretic

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought this for a bargain price, so assuming the online trophies are as frustrating to get as people are saying, I'll be up for boosting when PSN is back up. Obviously I'll give them a go legit as well, but it sounds like there's connection issues etc. to contend with as well :rolleyes:

I guess if there's that few people playing it shouldn't be too difficult to find each other in ranked matches. All we need now is PSN to spring back into life...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone still boosting this Game:confused:

I had it for months, and havn't even put the disc in my console yet, if anyone is still boosting, can you add me (put Fight in the message, please).

Obviously i will be a novice, but if i know people are still boosting i will make this the next game i start.

Any help would be appreciated.:D

Darkling_666

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still up for boosting?

Add me PSN ID: Kinyat

Guess will need at least 3 ppl to start.

Edit: Got my platinum. Thanks to DaveTheViking, Rule the Heretic, Mac018, zzxxz, and gmd1. That was 1 great boost session.

Edited by Kinyat