• Yes
    • No

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From EA status page:

https://www.ea.com/service-updates

Battlefield 1 Incursions mode will shutdown on April.

I don't know whether this affect trophies or not, but a quick research told me that probably not.

"Madden 2010 Arcade" is shutting down too, but what the hell is that game?

I guess they mistyped "Madden NFL Arcade" which was released around the same time as Madden 2010.

From EA status page:

https://www.ea.com/service-updates

Battlefield 1 Incursions mode will shutdown on April.

I don't know whether this affect trophies or not, but a quick research told me that probably not.

"Madden 2010 Arcade" is shutting down too, but what the hell is that game?

I guess they mistyped "Madden NFL Arcade" which was released around the same time as Madden 2010.

Incursions is their competitive gaming platform, so this won't affect trophies.

I like the Driveclub info:

You will not be able to:

Use your season pass online.

Represent your Club online in multiplayer events or tours.

Play online multiplayer and compete in challenges.

Create your own events.

Compete in leader boards, or share stats and player progress.

You will be able to:

Use your season pass on all single player and offline modes.

Continue to play all game (DC, DC VR and DC Bikes) and DLC single player functionality in offline mode.

Earn trophies in single player / offline mode.

Mentions offline trophies, doesn't mention online trophies.

I like the Driveclub info:

You will not be able to:

Use your season pass online.

Represent your Club online in multiplayer events or tours.

Play online multiplayer and compete in challenges.

Create your own events.

Compete in leader boards, or share stats and player progress.

You will be able to:

Use your season pass on all single player and offline modes.

Continue to play all game (DC, DC VR and DC Bikes) and DLC single player functionality in offline mode.

Earn trophies in single player / offline mode.

Mentions offline trophies, doesn't mention online trophies.

All the online trophies will be unobtainable after the shutdown, because you need the leaderboards to get some of them and the rest require you to win certain races against your friends :(.

All the online trophies will be unobtainable after the shutdown, because you need the leaderboards to get some of them and the rest require you to win certain races against your friends :(.

I know, but it doesn't say "You will not be able to achieve online trophies" even though it says you can achieve offline trophies. Seems a bit sneaky to me.

As a DriveClub owner I can confirm the online trophies are associated to sending and winning challenges against friends, creating/joining a club and being online as a club member while driving for an X number of miles.

According to the notice you won't be able to do those things anymore...

As a DriveClub owner I can confirm the online trophies are associated to sending and winning challenges against friends, creating/joining a club and being online as a club member while driving for an X number of miles.

According to the notice you won't be able to do those things anymore...

It must just be the Bikes and VR versions then, that have the "Come in first place" trophies :think:.

It must just be the Bikes and VR versions then, that have the "Come in first place" trophies :think:.

Well, here's the online trophy list for the original DriveClub game according to the throphy guide on this site.

Clubman

Join a Club, or have someone join a Club that you have created.

First Of Many

Beat your first Face-Off.

Contender

When the timer expires on a Solo Challenge, be at the top of the leaderboard.

And So It Begins!

Send a Challenge to another player.

Face-Off

Complete 50 Face-Offs.

Unbeatable

Win 5 of your own Solo Challenges after sending them to at least one other player.

Lifer

Drive at least 1000 miles (1610 km) as a Club Member.

Team Work

Be a member of a Club that is Club Level 10 or above.

And while I don't have DriveClub Bikes installed, nor those DLC's associated to it; after taking a quick glance to the guide I detect these 3 online trophies:

Community Service

Participate in an Evolution Bike Challenge.

I'll Save That For Later

Save a Multiplayer Replay at the end of a Race after finishing on the podium with 6 or more competitors (Bikes Only).

Any Takers?

Send a Solo Bike Challenge to 10 or more players.

And a quick read of the DriveClub VR guide tells me this:

Here Comes A New Challenger…

Win 2 of your own Solo Challenges after sending them to at least one other player.

Virtual Sea Legs

Play 5 Events in Multiplayer.

Seems the only online race you have to come first (or maybe second or even third) is in DC Bikes, since you need to be on the podium for the trophy, according to the guide.

The Geometry Wars 3 Servers might have been closed without warning for the PS3 version of the game and possibly the Vita release as well but I need confirmation :think:: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/73268-servers-seems-to-be-closed/

Doesn't affect anything, and I think it's just the server being shit. I played the PS3 version back in February and nothing ever synced to the leaderboard for me.

Doesn't affect anything, and I think it's just the server being shit. I played the PS3 version back in February and nothing ever synced to the leaderboard for me.

I had this issue back in 2016 with the leaderboard not working, even made a thread about it which was well-received.

Shouldn't prevent you from earning any trophies.

Happy Dungeons has been given an extension on the Shutdown so it's now happening on June 17th, instead of the 12th: https://www.happydungeons.net/news/maintenance/4191/
I wonder if I had anything to do with this. For some reason I thought servers were shutting down last month and spazzed out when getting some service/user errors trying to idle. I ended up sending them an email asking for an extension.