1. 1. Should the delisted section be discontinued

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unachievable

I'm not adding Farming Simulator as it has a retail release, will wait on Black Ops III and MGS DLC was Russia, at least.

Actually Farming Simulator (2013) for vita is a different list than PS3, I don't think there ever was a physical copy of 2013 so it should be added to the delisted pile, but if you look hard enough you can still purchase it, I did :)

There are ~15 regional statuses that apply to different stores: for example EU has 4, 5 if Russia is included, possibly 6 or 7 if there are differences between Italy/Portugal and France regions compared to Central Europe. Germany will always have a separate Store due to their ratings legislation. I'm pointing this out so you understand "content delisted in select Stores" is relatively common while trophy lists themselves have a tendency to be global.

I give you the benefit the search doesn't find the source post on this thread. If Shadow happens to remember the source this gets a whole lot easier, but as the maintainer of the thread she isn't really required to participate in the process of proving something is or isn't. That means if you want to make a statement the side stories are listed everywhere you need to be prepared to check every Store yourself. It's us users who need to make a statement, prove it, and then she edits the list based on verified facts :)

Sorry for the confusion! It wasn't my intention to make a statement or correction. I just got the game myself and was curious about the DLC so I checked my regional PS Store and noticed that it was really hard to find! I figured there was a chance this was a common problem across all European stores so I wanted to put the information out there thinking that maybe it could be of any help :)

I've never seen it happen on console before, the only previous one I can think of is the recent debacle over the PC version of Arkham Knight :think:.

Yes, but the party in question for Arkham Knight is Edit: Warner Bros whose financing doesn't depend on the success or failure of a title, especially on a single platform. Fully refunding all the proceeds from the first release of an indie company as is the case for Afro Samurai 2 effectively stops all the business right there, and makes the company a Chapter 11 case for the owners for years to come.

Edited by ars

And if i use on vita EU account?I think it impossible to put US code on vita..

I think so. Only US accounts can redeem these codes.

People in the US can still get PvZ (PS Vita), Farming Simulator (PS Vita), Retro City Rampage (PS3)(PS Vita) through Gamestop.com

And, two japanese vita games closure anounced.

The service of Mahou Shoujo Taisen Zanbatsu will end on Dec 22, 2015

http://www.zanbatsu.jp/article/429134749.html

Venus Project will down on Feb 3, 2016

http://venusproject.blog.jp/archives/47080291.html

Edited by llagnd

Dishonored:Goty edition(ps3 version) was delisted?Can't find on Russian ps store,and 2 of 3 dlc very hard to find.

If you can get a retail disc version, it includes all DLC which can be installed from the same disc, you wouldn't need to download anything.

If you can get a retail disc version, it includes all DLC which can be installed from the same disc, you wouldn't need to download anything.

This^

The Dishonored GOTY Edition has everything on the disc as a separate install so if you can't find the DLCs in the PS Store, then get this instead :).

Not sure if it's been mentioned (sorry, I'm posting on my iPhone), but both Naughty Bear DLCs now appear to be fully delisted? Or is this still Europe only?

Episode 10 is still on the NA store, don't see episode 9. You can still buy the gold edition though so if the individual DLCs get delisted then you can still get them through that.

Episode 10 is still on the NA store, don't see episode 9. You can still buy the gold edition though so if the individual DLCs get delisted then you can still get them through that.

As far as I can tell, the Gold version never made it past NA. It certainly never came to Europe (it's region-free I know). I've also heard of update issues glitching achievements on the X360 version, not sure whether the trophies are so badly affected?

As far as I can tell, the Gold version never made it past NA. It certainly never came to Europe (it's region-free I know). I've also heard of update issues glitching achievements on the X360 version, not sure whether the trophies are so badly affected?

Aaah didn't know that. Would have to buy it using an NA account or import the disk then.

All trophies work on Gold as far as I know, but you have to get all the DLC costumes and stuff as well for the main game trophies.