Rate the trophy difficulty.  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im stuck at 27% for quite some time now. I did manage to get a silver trophy though. I'm almost at the end of the campaign on the most difficultylevel. I also tried with a friend for boosting but that didnt work out either. And yeah, it kinda sucks, since i'm very obsessed for a perfect trophy list. But due to Endwar and Far Cry 2 that will be quite impossible :whistle:

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm, cannot believe that there is no true "yes" or "no" if this platin is possible

or not. Some say it its possible and others say it is not - is there some new

info on this one or maybe does someone got the trophy in the meantime? :-)

like strategy games and there are only few on the ps3 - so this one is really

interesting, but with a bugged trophy...

Edited by FranzKraus84

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Been stuck at 98% trophies since 1 year ago or so. This is a very hard game and I SO deserve this platinum ....

EDIT: seems there finally is a way to obtain the platin with the PSN edition of the game !! I can still get it legit whoohoo

Edited by Yokel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Now that this plat is obtainable can anyone tell how long/ how difficult it is ?

With boosting, it's easily 100 hours. You have a minimum of 3 playthroughs on the hardest difficulty and a TON of multiplayer trophies. Legit, you're talking 300-500 hours or more. The unglitched Dog of War requires you to win 50 matches in a row online.

I voted a 9.

• 1 month later...
With boosting, it's easily 100 hours. You have a minimum of 3 playthroughs on the hardest difficulty and a TON of multiplayer trophies. Legit, you're talking 300-500 hours or more. The unglitched Dog of War requires you to win 50 matches in a row online.

I voted a 9.

Wait.... Seriously Dog of War is back on the table? Does anyone know if my save file from my disc will carry to the PSN version? or should I just grab the digital copy now?

Wait.... Seriously Dog of War is back on the table? Does anyone know if my save file from my disc will carry to the PSN version? or should I just grab the digital copy now?

I can confirm, that both, the save file will transfer from the disc based version to the psn version and that the Dog of War trophy IS obtainable by winning 50 consecutive matches!

A note for boosters: when boosting this trophy, if a random enters the lobby and it loads the pre-match screen where you are able to select your units before a match… Exit the game entirely via the XMB button on your ps3 controller! Reload the game and the round will actually count towards your wins total! While i was boosting this trophy, it popped for me around, what I thought was 34 consecutive wins! But I was only counting rounds which i had completed and did not include times that i had backed out of lobbies as well.. This may actually prove to be a great exploit for effortlessly obtaining Dog of War but i have yet to confirm on a second account..I have 6 more trophies for this plat, which I should have obtained by next weekend! Upon completion, I plan to begin a new Thread on the forum for Endwar in which I will prepare a comprehensive boosting guide including general tips and tricks that both the group members, which I have been working with, and I have found to be beneficial while working towards this Platinum! I would estimate that the all online trophies including the DLC related ones will have taken me approximately 55-60 hrs to obtain (this includes helping the 5 other players in my group to work towards their trophies as-well ). Hopefully, this information will save some people some time and frustration! Please message me on here if you have any additional information that you have found helpful or useful that you would like to contribute to this endeavor and Thanks!

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/jungle5406.png

Edited by jungle5406

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my last trophy for the DLC and i'm finally done with all the online trophies! i'm progressing through the solo campaign at a fairly steady pace and although challenges still await in the solo campaign i feel that with a good boosting group this game is easily done but very very time consuming... i think im gonna give it a difficulty rating of a 9/10 or possibly even a 10.. the reason for this is although its a hell of a grind there are several trophies that i feel required a great bit of luck, skill and of course repetition. Also i honestly feel that to achieve this platinum legit would be a Everest of a challenge.

I'm on my last trophy for the DLC and i'm finally done with all the online trophies! i'm progressing through the solo campaign at a fairly steady pace and although challenges still await in the solo campaign i feel that with a good boosting group this game is easily done but very very time consuming... i think im gonna give it a difficulty rating of a 9/10 or possibly even a 10.. the reason for this is although its a hell of a grind there are several trophies that i feel required a great bit of luck, skill and of course repetition. Also i honestly feel that to achieve this platinum legit would be a Everest of a challenge.

With you on this jungle. Boosting helps this be easier but the game is not an easy one. From what I have seen on gamer cards, this appears to be the rarest plat out there. Is that correct? 0.12% with currently on 39 ppl platting it on psnprofiles.

With you on this jungle. Boosting helps this be easier but the game is not an easy one. From what I have seen on gamer cards, this appears to be the rarest plat out there. Is that correct? 0.12% with currently on 39 ppl platting it on psnprofiles.

Yeah but if it would not have been unacheivable all these years, the rarity would be alot higher. basically its rarity is overrated.